Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Julia- Walletjes
Posted: 2005-05-17, 5:24 am

teleport123
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Is Julia (listed in the Device as Julia- Walletjes) still working? I believe she was in Kamer
9-2 on Dollebegijnensteeg. Thanks.
Re: Julia- Walletjes
Posted: 2005-05-17, 3:01 pm

britecno
wanted to go to her but haven't seen her for a while now, does anybody know when she is normally there? hours? would be my first visit to a window girl!!

on the hookers website she is also named as Liset(or something like that).

any info would be great thanks (like last seen?)

cheers.
Posted: 2005-05-19, 12:32 pm

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I last saw her in early December, just before she went home to Hungary for a '2 month' holiday, giving up her Dolleb kamer. She said she intended to find a new kamer nearby when she returned.

In January her old next door neighbour told me Julia had not yet returned. It's worth some interested punter asking the neighbour (older redhead in Dolleb 9-1) if there's any news. She's used to people asking after Julia.

No sign when I was there in March, and I looked and looked.

I'm also keen to hear from anyone who finds her.

Posted: 2005-05-26, 9:13 am

britecno
still no sighting of her? where is she? does anyone know?

cheers,
Britecno.
Posted: 2005-05-26, 10:26 am

Wim Admin
I don't think Julia = Liset , though there has been some confusion about that -
This brunette is not described as a Hungarian in the device - anyway - I don't think she's there at this moment ....
Posted: 2005-06-06, 7:26 pm

Wim Admin
Julia from Dolleb , worked in kamer 3-2 (left appr. 5th from St Annendwars), is not Hungarian (though she might have told that, she's Bulgarian). Julia, brown hair, A-cup, late twenties, is now in Utrecht Zandpad, boat 168-4 (window most to the right)
Cheers,
W.
Posted: 2005-06-07, 10:32 am

britecno
NOOOOOooooooooo. i'll never go to utrecht. we should sign a petition or something to get her back to Amsterdam. Maybe she could come up on part time,

I wish her luck and she is a gorgeous girl. (BTW haven't been with her but she was going to take my RLD cherry, so now I have to find someone else like her ANY SUGESTIONS?)

cheers,
Britecno.
Posted: 2005-06-08, 3:08 pm

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Maybe a different girl, Wim.

The Julia we miss used to inhabit Dolleb 9-1. She was very slender, and could wear the lowest of hipster jeans like no other. She'd chatter all the time, but still give a great service.

If it is the same girl in Utrecht, I'm pleased she's surfaced. Might try a trip to Utrecht to check.

Posted: 2005-06-08, 3:20 pm

DesertFox
Gentlemen-
Though it goes against my better judgment to disagree with the Professor, I am inclined to side with santaclause on this one. So I will apologize up front -- sorry, Wim. I vividly recall visiting Julia in Dolleb. 9-1 during my first-ever trip to Amsterdam, and we exchanged greetings in Hungarian. And trust me, Hungarian and Bulgarian are two very different languages -- not even on the same branch of the family tree. We even spoke a bit about her country's history, as I wrote my senior thesis in college about the 1848 revolution there. She seemed far too knowledgable on the topic to not be a Hungarian native. I also recall that she was not at all keen on discussions about her on the Internet, so she might be keeping a low profile from us Ignatz-types! I do not doubt that there may be a Bulgarian Julia also working on that street, but I am certain that this little dreamy-eyed sex kitten was named Julia, was from Hungary, and worked in kamer 9-1, as stated in the Device (that's how I found her, after all . . .) But I also welcome the excuse to go check out Utrecht just to be sure -- it is 30 minutes closer for me to drive, anyway, and the ICE train even stops there.

-DF
Posted: 2005-06-08, 4:14 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"and the ICE train even stops there."

ICE ICE Foxman to gooo.....

Man, I still remember you doing that dance in the dining room at World (before you joined your Geri and I at the dining table while a gorgeous brunette was watching the whole show. Does your honey at PHG like rap song?

I vividly recalled Jacqueline playing with the CD machine, shaking her booty and dancing with another Polish blonde. When we get to the room, Vanilla Ice was on, and she told me she picked that song.....

Anything less than the bulls eye is a felony...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-06-08, 5:12 pm

DesertFox
Damn, Fred -- this is the AMSTERDAM board! I'm writing about long-lost Julia from Hungary on the Dollebegijnensteeg and you're going off about adventures in FKK land? At least I manage to keep my ramblings under the proper heading . . . ;)

-DF
Posted: 2005-06-08, 5:29 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Tak, Foxman. I must apologize (with the tongue out). Ha Ha...

I have been spending too much time in the music lab. I'll yap at the Polish Mafia and the Buda babes elsewhere. Woof Woof...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-06-08, 10:57 pm

Wim Admin
Gentleman - about Julia

Thanks Santa Claus , Foxman for your sincere and detailed attention -
it's true, in the Julia thread that was transported from Amsterdam to Utrecht in my administration -- that was in Februari recent -- that is the Hungarian Julia from Dolleb 9-1 ,
I must say that in Dolleb there are 2 kamers 9-1 and 2 kamer 9-2 , from the canal side first 2 on rh - and from St Annendwar first two also on rh. Julia was on the canal side 9-1 (i.e. coming from the Bulldog) , she was next to Lil Kelly at 9-2 (LK still there and allways horizontal)
Now in Utrecht guys are telling she's from Bulgaria and she was in Dolleb 3-2 , probably wrong -- so there is some investigation for me to do. Stiil I'm quite sure it's her .... I LET YOU KNOW !
Another celebrity in Utrecht Zandpad is Czech Simona, ex Alkmaar ex Groningen, arrived last april after she left us for at least 4 months in complete desperate forlorness .... she's now the Pearl of the Zandpad ....
Update for Mr. FBI - Miss Purrfect arrived in good shape back in Oude Nieuw 8c -
Lina (yess Lina ... ) is back in Alkmaar 2nd passage

Thank you guys !

BTW : July 1 I'll be in Yin Yang Roermond for the big Hookers Icebear party .....
Posted: 2005-06-08, 11:26 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hallo Wim,

Not interested in Simona with the hardcore look. But....
Lina from Lithuania with shoulder length dark hair and banks on her forehead ?!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-06-08, 11:34 pm

Wim Admin
Yes Lina , with shoulder long hair , and typical Russian pony or bangs (with g !?) on her forehead - she hugs and kisses ..... just like Inga Moskovitchika ex Leeuwarden ..... , man , I miss her ..... or Ina from ...... shhhhh
Posted: 2005-06-09, 12:22 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well, that may cost you another bottle of Jennifer Lopez perfume. Wa Ha Ha Ha.... Just drop it off at my love one in Singel.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-06-09, 12:37 am

Wim Admin
Sure, I have to visit Oude Nieuw 8 , pitty is that she's in the week-end almost next to LLLLL ...... yess .....it's her , I can not make that .....
Friday my rocket is in the garage at 450 minimum ... check your e-mail ....
Posted: 2005-06-09, 11:56 am

DesertFox
Wim-
Okay, that settles the matter. It would seem that we were all correct in some aspect of this controversy. I suppose a trip to Utrecht is now in order . . .
Thanks again for your unending resourcefulness.

-DF
Posted: 2005-06-10, 9:47 am

Wim Admin
I have done some investigation and .... she's difinitely the Julia (Hungarian) from Dolleb ....!
have a nice week-end you all !

Wim
Posted: 2005-06-10, 10:02 am

DesertFox
Wim-
Thank you, oh Jedi master! The Force is indeed strong in you . . .

-DF
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: