Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is it definately Safe?
Posted: 2005-06-13, 3:49 pm

Joe2004
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I had a good time there and was with a few girls and always with am condom.

But I am the worrying type so Is it deffo safe? My partner would kick me out if she caught anything.

Joe
Re: Is it definately Safe?
Posted: 2005-06-13, 5:51 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Want to be 100% safe? Don't participate. For example, condoms don't offer 100% protection from herpes.
Posted: 2005-06-13, 7:52 pm

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you play, you pay. There's a price for everything.

If you want to play it safe, try masturbation :)

Posted: 2005-06-13, 8:03 pm

El Burro
go for a check up and set your mind at rest

Posted: 2005-06-14, 12:32 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
They are being a bit unfair to you.

Best to get a checkup from time to time yes. But I think you will notice you dont see the Girls exactly dropping like flies and yes, safe sex is mostly safe sex.

Don't worry, your safer than when you did it without a condom with nancy the towm bike on the back seat of your Camero when you were 19.
Posted: 2005-06-14, 3:34 am

Zack
No, you can never be 100% safe, even if you do only your partner, but yes, if you use a condom each time, there is no reason to lie awake at night worrying.

Have a good time, and don't worry so much!

Zack
Posted: 2005-06-15, 4:58 am

Supporting Member
Hey, Mike, where is the fun :) as you’d say...

Actually, there is 100% safe sex. It is phone sex and cyber sex. You never have to worry about catching anything, and sleep well everynight.

Other than that, there is always a risk, no matter how small it is. The chance of catching something is not much different from winning a lotto. Most people don't think it would happen to them, but you could be the lucky one too... The probability of catching something is non-zero. Someone just reported catching herpes about a week ago, so it happened much more often than people want to admit.

The only way you can put some peace in your mind is know the basic sex education 101. Wear a condom and wear it properly! Roll it all the way down to cover the base of the shaft. Most people don’t pay attention to this covering it only half-way, but it is vital important. If that is not completely covered, you are in direct contact with her inside and exchange bodily fluid.

Many VDs are not protected by condom. Genital wart is a classic example. Just skin to skin contact in the peri-genital area will catch that. Crab is another.

You should have periodic check up if you have multiple sex partners. Most VDs don’t show symptoms until it is too late. That’s how it is spread because people don’t even know they had it.

The VD tests don’t always show positive immediately, especially if it is viral (virus) rather than bacterial infection. For instance, you have to wait for 2 months for HIV test to show up because it takes that long for the antibodies to show up in the body unless you take the PCR test, but that is very expensive and most clinics don’t do PCR test even if you ask for it.

I’m just giving you the facts, not to scare you. The more you know, the better you can handle it. That’s all. Since you already had sex with them, there is not a damn thing you can do to reverse that, so worrying would accomplish nothing. So enjoy your good time, and write a trip report. That would make you feel better :)

Posted: 2005-06-15, 6:02 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"The chance of catching something is not much different from winning a lotto."

Note to self: start buying Lotto tickets.
Posted: 2005-06-15, 7:41 am

Supporting Member
Oh, BTW, use a condom with your gf, then it would be safe not to give her anything, if you are really responsible.

Practice safe sex at home too.

Posted: 2005-06-15, 2:39 pm

tigger2
hey, like everything in life, it's a trade. great great fun vs very minimal risk (it's never 100% risk-free but trust me, they all use condoms, all the time.) i've had 100s of girls here and never caught anything.
Posted: 2005-06-16, 8:31 am

attymn
Mike is definitely right about that. If you're going to have sex, then these are the safest women in the world to bang! Last time I went, they not only put the usual super heavy duty, industrial strength condoms on me, but they also put this little bib thingee around my Johnson. I thought I was going to laugh. I assume that they do this so that no even any of your pubic hairs touch them! Compare that to how careful you, and the women you have been with (including the times they've been with someone else), are back home. Banging that hot co-ed, getting "lucky" after a night at that club, or nailing your secretary are all much riskier than the sex you'll have with some of these babes. Just enjoy it. Get a test if you're so worried. If you're still worried, become a monk.
Posted: 2005-06-16, 10:00 am

attymn
BTW, the title of this thread is the same thing the Laurence Olivier character says during the torture scene in "Marathon Man."
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: