Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
6 weeks and counting....
Posted: 2005-06-14, 3:39 pm

block
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My orders have been finalized and my next "fact finding" mission is set to begin 6 weeks from today.Headquarters has ask that I bring along a "A-Dam Rookie" for this sensitive mission.I must admit that this will be my first venture to Europe during the summer months.In the past I have always visited either in winter of very early spring.This will be the third rookie I have brought on a mission and I amuse myself by watching the reaction they have when we sit down for that first smoke after exiting CS.This mission will call for the legendary Stella Blue to begin the festivities and possibly an early morning introduction to the vaporizer on day 1.This should set the tone for the mission.The rookie is a long time smoker but I suspect he has very little experiance in dealing with smoke of this quality.Anyway,wish me luck .....

Miles Davis
Re: 6 weeks and counting....
Posted: 2005-06-14, 5:33 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I hope the Stella's available. Last July, it wasn't. I was told by the guy at Anyday, that Stella was an indoor crop so it was timed to mature when people had their windows closed so as not to invite attention. He told me it would be back in October and sure enough, it was. Whether his story was true or not, I don't know. By the way in the absence of Stella he suggested Buddah's Bud, said it was genetically similar. Once again, I don't know if that's true but, like Stella, it was a wonderful daytime smoke. Have fun.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: