Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Joelle on Tromp
Posted: 2005-06-17, 10:46 am

Bonnie&ClydeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just a quick post for anyone in town. I hooked up with Joelle on Wednesday. She is fantastic. I highly recommend a visit from anyone in A'dam right now. She was in the 4th kamer on the right (Tromp) coming from sexyland. Iy is our last day here and hope to make it a good one. Trip report to follow next week.
Clyde
Re: Joelle on Tromp
Posted: 2005-06-17, 3:27 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Say hi to Sarah for me. Ask her if her phone is fixed.
Posted: 2005-06-20, 5:29 am

smuler Power Kat
Bonnie & Clyde..was this Joelle who shares the kamer with Nina ? Joelle during the day, Nina at night ??? I looked for her during the days last month..didn't see her..When I went with Nina each night, Nina told me that she knows her , what a nice girl she was, and that she quit..I love friendly, big -titted providers..Just like Anna of Poland..I would be happy to hear that she is back...
Posted: 2005-06-20, 9:49 am

DesertFox
Bonnie&Clyde-
Glad to hear that Joelle is around . . . I haven't seen her in nearly a year. If I recall, back then she was on the north (Oude Kerk) side of the Tromp, in a large upstairs kamer. If she is on the other side of the alley now, then I have been looking in the wrong place! I can echo your comments on her wonderful service and personality. She is a star who shines brightly in the daytime . . .

-DF
Posted: 2005-06-20, 7:32 pm

Bonnie&ClydeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
She is on the opposite side of Nina's kamer. I found her by accident. Bonnie had her listed as being in a different Kamer. She was wearing a jean skirt that was partially unzipped. I went with her alone and then Bonnie and I looked for her for 2 days. Never saw her again. She gave me AAA+++ service.

Clyde
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: