Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Freedom
Posted: 2005-06-18, 12:42 am

DaSweetesttrini
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Evening
This is my story, I'm in the military and I have been in Iraqi for the last 8 months. 8 months of nothing but work and sleep...... But my time is almost up I will be leaving in about 1 month and thanks to a couple of conections I have made. I will be spending my first couple of days ( 4 days) in the Dam, First time too. I've been reading all of the messages on the site and trying to find out where all the hot spots are. And like every virgin to the dam I would like your help, I arrive on a Thur afternoon and I leave on a Mon morning all I want to do is party like there is no tommorrow and of course meet some fine ladies, but i'm more interested in parties. Does anyone have any good ideas? Where would be the best area to get a hotle at and the best place to find some great clubs?
Please help a service member out.
Re: Freedom
Posted: 2005-06-18, 9:38 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
You deserve a good time!

Definitely use the search facility here for best results...but also curious as to whether it's commercial sex you are talking about or meeting just regular girls. If it's the latter I think you will find AMS girls are not unlike other girls in Europe or really girls in the US for the purposes of this discussion...there are no magic clubs where you are sure to get hooked up...but you just might find someone looking for quick fun if you are comfortable with yourself and keep things light and fun and respectful.

If its pay-for-play you are looking for, though, you will find plenty of tips here. Also check out "The Device" which has ratings and locations and so on.

If you can swing some time in Germany search here for "FKK". Many feel these clubs are better than the RLD scene. I've met a number of service men there and I always make a point of thanking them for their service.

cheers, neurosynth

p.s. also search for "rave" or "dance" or "nightclub" for that kind of thing...
Re: Freedom
Posted: 2005-06-20, 11:28 am

vicgoo
I,m not sure when you,ll be there but on the 1st and 2nd Saturday in July,there,s 2 raves at the arena-Sensation White and Sensation black-probably the biggest raves in Holland.I think white is sold out though.Go to www.id-t.com for more info on parties.

Posted: 2005-06-20, 11:52 am

DesertFox
DaSweetesttrini-
Fear not, my comrade-in-arms! I was in your shoes (boots) a little more than a year ago and since then have had eight wonderful trips to the Wallen with the help of this site and the board members who post here. I would be happy to assist you in whatever way I can. If my schedule allows, perhaps I could even meet up with you during your visit and show you around. I understand that confidentiality is important in our line of work, so send me a Private Message and I'll get back to you soon.

-DesertFox
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: