Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Kamer = Skinner Box ?? Dutch Accent & Conditioning
Posted: 2005-06-20, 8:36 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The Rolling Stones sang "Yeah when you call my name I salivate like a Pavlov dog" and now I know just what they mean.

( http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Rollin ... Bitch.html )

I can't speak for others but for me nothing is sexier than a Dutch girl's accent. Not that Dutch is thought of as a beautiful sounding language. But I've become conditioned. The vast majority of Dutch girls I've had conversations with (in English of course...I only know a couple Dutch words) have been sex workers "on the job". So now if I hear a random girl with a Dutch accent I find her immediately stimulating. Somehow the sexual positive reinforcement from all those Kamer sessions has conditioned my brain...and a few other parts...

For example...and I apologize in advance for trivializing a terrible situation this way...

In the US there is wall-to-wall news coverage of of the apparent kidnapping/murder in Aruba of this poor girl Natalee Holloway. The other day they were interviewing a government spokesperson who happened to be a very plain looking young woman...sort of a librarian type wearing glasses and boring clothes.

She spoke English, however, with a distinct Dutch accent that gave me the kind of strong physiological reaction that some men take little blue pills to achieve.

When was the last time the news gave you a stiffy?

At least I didn't start drooling!
Re: Kamer = Skinner Box ?? Dutch Accent & Conditionin
Posted: 2005-06-21, 10:02 pm

ashman
You sick puppy! The fact she was talking about the kidnap and murder of a victim seems irrelevent. I guess not all of the human race has progressed. Why don't you fantacize about the victim, whilst at it. She probably screamed with a Dutch accent before being killed!
Posted: 2005-06-22, 12:11 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
She was actually talking about arcane aspects of the Dutch legal system. The point is it had *nothing to do* with what she was talking about. It was the accent. She could have been reading a phonebook.

jeeze...
Posted: 2005-06-22, 5:32 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I had the same experience with a waitress in a resort town here. When she was standing behind me, I heard her taking orders with a dutch accent and got instant wood. She turned out to be a terrible, angry waitress, but the accent really did it for me anyway.

Weasel

Posted: 2005-06-26, 4:45 pm

ashman
Well, she may have been talking arcane points of law, but the context pertains to a victim. I can only assume your sensual repulsion of someone being raped and murdered is less than your sexual impression of a Dutch accent( to the extent that you could actually get aroused)

Hey! each to their own.
Posted: 2005-06-26, 7:46 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
You're the one who seems intent on skewing this conversation so as to mix notions of rape murder and sensuality. Such a thing would never cross my mind nor the minds of most others here. I think you doth protest too much.

You insist on bringing this up out of the blue...and then say "hey to each his own" as if being turned on by rape is merely a matter of taste?

If you're intent on finding someone with a problem, I suggest you first look in the mirror. My brain just doesn't associate violence with sex this way...but yours apparently does.

neurosynth
Posted: 2005-06-27, 4:33 am

someguy913
There's nothing wrong with being turned on by their accent's dude. I've forever been attacted to spanish girls for the sheer pleasure of them talking dirty to me in spanish, IT"S AWESOME! hehe.

I can't wait to hook up with a french girl as well, that accent and language drives me nuts too.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: