Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is Silvana still around?
Posted: 2005-06-21, 10:00 pm

gianfsuper
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everybody!

Last time I was in A'dam it was last year around Christmas. It was very busy and I missed my favourite girl: Silvana.
She was working in the covered area, not always in the same kamer. Since I am planning my next trip for to Amsterdam the end of August I was just wondering if I have any chance to meet her again...
Re: Is Silvana still around?
Posted: 2005-06-22, 4:53 pm

smurf
supposedly she is still there...

I have heard reports of her being in the kamer directly opposite the plastic covered area door...(daytimes, leaves at about 5-6)

I saw a fairly tall mature(30plus) blonde, in that kamer last week who may or may not have been her..it was around 12-1..lunchtime...

not sure if that was her maybe not, if it was her...then her attractiveness, facialy at least has been overhyped...body wasnt that great either...

but ofcourse, I didnt know if that was her and didnt ask...

hope you find her...

if you dont..the blonde girl who uses polish annas kamer, and works in the evening is super hot...with posisbly the best body in the rld...tits and ass are perfection....shes young, long blonde hair, very tan....and friendly too.

try her..
Posted: 2005-06-23, 1:23 am

iloveamsterdam
if you dont..the blonde girl who uses polish annas kamer, and works in the evening is super hot...with posisbly the best body in the rld...tits and ass are perfection....shes young, long blonde hair, very tan....and friendly too. ...

Any idea of the name of this girl?Is she polish?.
Posted: 2005-06-23, 12:36 pm

smurf
she told me her name...but it was very noisy outside, and I didnt really understand what she said...

you can find her after 9....shes got enhanced tits..double d's..the best fake tits I have ever seen or held in my hand, they both look and feel natural...

she has long blonde hair, and a tatoo on one arm, going all the way down...

she has a small tatoo on her perfect ass too...

you will recognise her as soon as you see her.
Posted: 2005-06-23, 2:55 pm

gianfsuper
You are wrong.
We are not talking about the same person. Silvana dosn't work in the evening, but 2 - 7 in the afternoon and she has no tattoo.
Posted: 2005-06-25, 4:45 pm

smurf
I'm not wrong..

read my post again

I am describing a different girl in my last post..who uses a different kamer. I know that is not silvana....I didnt say it was.

Iloveamsterdam asked me about her..and I am making a generall recommendation too everybody else too...
Posted: 2005-06-26, 3:48 pm

maxusa
Beautiful Sylvana was working when I was there in Feb. She was in various rooms in the covered area and once on Dolle. She stopped working around the holidays and lost her usual room. Hopefully she'll be there in July when I return.
Posted: 2005-06-27, 12:01 am

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm pleased to hear those beautiful fake tits both looked and felt natural. It would be a pity if one of them didn't.

Posted: 2005-06-27, 12:46 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"yeah, her left is OK, but her right is greeeat!"
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: