Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who is this covered area girl?
Posted: 2005-06-21, 10:52 pm

ignatbandit
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

Have to ask you about this girl in the covered area that I missed on my last trip.

Going into the covered area and walking in the standard counter-clockwise direction, she was on the 3rd side (or 2nd to last side), the last kamer on that side.

inline image

I've attached a picture here so that you can can see which kamer I mean. Hope you like the artwork! I can do better but thought I would try to do everything with the mouse! She is in the blue kamer. Although it is the last on that side, it isn't all the way at the end - at least my hazy memory tells me this is the case, just the last one on that side but not slam against the wall.

Anyway, she was this hot brunette, very sultry, very sophisticated looking, probably around 20-25 years old. Very cute and I think mixed race girl. Caucasian but maybe mixed with oriental or something else, tanned complexion, black to brown approx shoulder length hair. I forget the rest.

I checked her out and decided to go for a smoke and then return. As my luck would have it, some other dude was boning her and I went for the girl next door, in the green kamer (I think it was next door but perhaps there was another kamer in between), a Dutch blonde hottie, nice lay but I sure wish I had shagged the other one.

This was all at about 5 or 6 in the afternoon in April.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could shed some light on this mystery girl and who she is - I'll try to bone her on my next trip ;-)

thanks!
Re: Who is this covered area girl?
Posted: 2005-06-22, 6:01 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Love the art work! The kamer is the area that I saw Anna from Poland in March, but she is not the girl you described.

Weasel

Posted: 2005-06-22, 10:56 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
That Kamer is, alas a fast changing Kamer. Usually used by short stayers, or Girls like Anna who are in and out of the job.

You will have to search the Wallen from scratch next time. A tough job, gut... someone's got to do it :-)
Posted: 2005-06-22, 9:13 pm

ignatbandit
Hehe thanks for that. I was aware that Nina from Poland with the big knockers is often in the last kamer on that side.

It could well be that the mystery girl was in the 2nd to last kamer. In that case, does anyone know who frequents this 2nd to last kamer or indeed the other kamer?

Man, I really need to f**k that girl! I hope she is back in a month's time when I am going back out!
Posted: 2005-06-27, 9:03 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The location is right, time of day is right, and description pretty much matches that of a girl I was with one time. She said that her name was Lynette and that she is from Brazil. She had short, very dark and wonderfully fine, soft hair. We had some difficulty at first but then something clicked and we had a fantastic time together - at one point both of us broke out in laughter together. I love a girl who knows how to have fun with her job.

I tried to find her again on a subsequent trip but she wasn't there. However, another person on this site wrote about her at a later date and specifically identified her as Lynette, so apparently she comes and goes from time to time.

the dogs
Posted: 2005-06-28, 8:17 am

Wim Admin
Beautiful piece of art Ignat ! Why not use the map in the device , "this kamer , my story girl" is definitely Anna's kamer (nr 8). The girl was probably Linette , the NL / Brazilian , like Dogs tells us. Though Linette is more often in the nr 7 , the first to left when you enter the plastic door.
In the nr 8 kamer (Anna's) is very often another Anna-equivalent with an enormous pile of wood in the frontyard : Sara of Poland !

Wim
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: