Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam : the come back
Posted: 2005-06-22, 5:32 pm

Vicifranck
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Amsterdam was the city where I used to go for paid sex. It was five years ago. But a new passion named FKK turned me away from it. It was time to return and look for the most reputed establishments.

Thursday 16 June

**La Vie en Rose (the Wallen)*** : Entrance 5€ - gogo bar - nice atmosphere – pretty girls

Yes, lap dances are available (10 €), but be aware that it’s very short (less than 1 minute), not in a cabin and not very sensual (too speedy)

A better thing to do and what I do is to ask a window girl for that sort of thing. The first girl I asked was Ok : a young, gentle “next door” type girl and it was also possible to touch her pussy (a sine qua non condition for me) : 50 € - 20 mn

A good solution to get excited, if you are not enough horny to make your affair.

Friday

**Asmara*** : 2 pm – 3 girls

Only one girl suit me : very pretty, tall , maybe 19 years old

In the past, I had always wonderful massage experiences but the prices structure and services have changed and I took the 30 mn option (70 €) which offers in fact limited possibilities

Body Body only on one side (man on tummy side) :( , no touching allowed…..

A little bit frustrated I was, so an advice: take the 45 mn option : massage, oral, fuck…..

Another thing : credit card are not taken (it’s very recent)

Saturday:

***Bianca ***: 3 pm – 3 girls

150 € / hr (no credit card)

The girl I chose was very nice (not a top notch but with “vicious” eyes) – no BBBJ (it’s a thing to discuss before- some girls do some don’t) – very good hour.

Sunday

***Park 118*** : 4 pm – 5 girls
100 €/hr (with Jacuzzi)

Pamela from Brazil : Great girl, teeny skin, BBBJ, Balls licking, No DFK - very sensual body to body on sofa and Jacuzzi.

Monday

***Ria’s club ****:

200 € /hr (with bath)

1 pm : 1 girl (because of the sunny day) – The manager offered me a free beer and told me that 15 girls will be there after 7 pm

7.30 pm : 5 girls !! – a cute blonde but seemed shy – I left

In conclusion Amsterdam is still a good value when you know the good spots and when you go there in summer driving bicycle under the sun, among the channel and the green parks of these lovely city.

Franck
Re: Amsterdam : the come back
Posted: 2005-06-24, 1:05 am

ignatbandit
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
thanks man. nice first post. gives me a lot of food for thought!
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: