Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Walking Alone
Posted: 2005-06-25, 10:49 pm

tonek
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have seen several threads lately by guys who are worried about the dangers of being alone in the RLD.

I was there last Wednesday on a wonderfull summers day on my own, I spent most of the afternoon in the RLD and had no problems at all.

Saw 1 begger with a plastic cup but he was not causing a problem and the usual 2 or 3 pickpockets around Tromp who you can spot immediately.

It was not busy at all but plenty of girls, Jessica was there as usual busy all afternoon,Carla was standing outside most of the afternoon, Anna and her enormous tits was in the Covered Area.

Unfortunately no Sabrina who I was looking forward to spending 30 minutes with and no hungarian Vicky.

Biggest disapointment is that Florence has now dissappeard from the Covered Area she was one of the best, however did go with the pretty blonde blonde dutch girl who now occupies her old kamer (report on Rate & Search).

As I said the RLD is complety safe if you keep your wits about you and don't have your wallet sticking out of your back pocket.
Re: Walking Alone
Posted: 2005-06-26, 1:28 am

rodin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
As far as the Wallejtes go just stick to the major populated places and you're ok day or night. I think the big danger to single guys is being stoned/pissed when things become a little dangerous:

a) getting ripped-off like the Romina cases or
b) being hassled by dealers
c) having an injury from falling down into the 'cellar'/lower levels 'cos you're gawping at the girl
in the window as you're walking :-)
d) being pick-pocketed
e) falling in the canal

I haven't been ripped off (yet!) but the pickpocket (in the covered area) was too clumsy (this was wallet in front pocket) so I managed to hold on to it and falling in the canal was a close run thing. I just swerve early on the dealers like you would an interviewer in the High Street.

My problems were drinking cocktails and then chasing them with shorts followed by fresh night air. So the risks are controllable - don't drink too much and be aware.

I'm back next weekend after two year's away and I'll be more careful this time.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: