Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
whos in dam july 11-14?
Posted: 2005-06-26, 4:12 pm

gunner
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi,
this is my first post and i am a single traveller, worried a bit about safety, wondering what the Kras is like (cos i'm staying there), first time visitor to dam, but don't worry admin i searched the message board for most of the answers to my questions!

Just wanted to know whos gonna be around from Monday 11th July to Thursday 14th July?
Re: whos in dam july 11-14?
Posted: 2005-06-26, 10:33 pm

jakeward@fsmail.net
Just got back from Adam last week. Its safe and busy at the mo. Just ignore the odd pushers and there is nowt to worry about - all hours. Walked about on my own into the early hours - you'll bump into folk like yourself - probably mega curious. Go in the coffee shops and ask for the hash menu - spliff up and enjoy. I spent ages just talking to the coffee shop owner - pretty friendly guys in there - dont take my word for it - they are all different. Then wander into the lanes and just let your eyes pop out! The rld is like nothing you'll ever see in the UK. 'Disneyland for adults' - as elsewhere stated! Check out the Singel area too - a bit quiter for the more discerning gentleman.

Posted: 2005-06-27, 8:56 pm

gunner
cheers bud, just what i needed to hear!
Posted: 2005-06-28, 8:48 am

bedge
Hi i am there the 12th to 19th.
looking for the best weed.And after reading the ganja tour by Paniked i have a good few places and strains to find.
Great reports on weed by Paniked.
As far as safety goes dont get involved with the low life and pickpockets are the ones to be aware about. I saw 2 girls going up to men that looked like they had had a few beers and trying to hug them saying "hi its nice to see u again".i saw em do this in the rld and the guy was 70 euros down when they had gone.They had 2 guys following just behind em as backup i guess in case some one gets heavy with em.
anyway hope u have a good trip
best wishes
bedge
Posted: 2005-06-29, 7:35 am

bobou2
I'll be there july 12 to the 18th... Man these 2 weeks are going so slowwwww. I will be staying at the Grand and going to 2 U2 shows. This just might be the Vacation/holiday of my lifetime. I will hit some of the houses and try some other RLD's besides the main one. And the best is that the exchange rate is improving a slight bit.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: