Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Club Biancas
Posted: 2005-06-30, 3:44 am

marc200
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Two visits to Bianca's Privehuis on my last (awesome!) trip to Amsterdam. Both times they seemed somewhat disorganized and flustered, like they were getting too much business for the available women to handle. Also, the rooms were incredibly hot and did not have effective air conditioning, this was a problem!

The first time I met a terrific woman, Janet -- really lively and fun, into everything I wanted (69, oral, deep kissing, BBBJ, every position), enthusiastic, super friendly. 27 years old, superb body, cute face with a slightly ethnic look, although she seems mostly Caucasian. She is English but grew up in the Dam, and speaks perfect English with a great Yorkshire accent. She was a great intro to Amsterdam, the kind of person you would really enjoy just hanging out with and is great in bed too...works I think Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and sometimes Friday as well. I posted a review on the Device about her and gave a 9 out of 10.

The second time I was really eager to get it on again, so I just said I would take whoever they had instead of moving on when it was clear that there were very few ladies available. I ended up with a cute little petite brunette named Rachel...she did everything I wanted too but complained more about it and wasn't really into things. I think she is not all that long for the sex business, as she complained about it quite a bit. She was skilled though and gave excellent BBBJ. So even when Bianca's is "off" they are not so bad. Maybe a 6 out of 10. This might be a lesson in having the self-control to leave the club when you don't see a woman you want though. This was Saturday during the day and pretty clearly not a very good time for them, hardly anyone working.

Last edited by marc200 on 2005-07-05, 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Bianca's
Posted: 2005-06-30, 5:53 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"(69, oral, deep kissing, BBBJ, every position)"

Is this common at Prive's or only at Bianca's or ... ? Somehow I associate this level of service with FKK's but not AMS brothels...

thanks, neurosynth
Re: Bianca's
Posted: 2005-07-05, 5:56 am

marc200
Haven't been to any other Privehuis, but at Biancas the madam seemed almost insulted when I asked if girls did deep kissing or allowed oral, said something like "of course all our ladies enjoy that!". So it is routine there at least.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: