Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
RLD GIRLS
Posted: 2005-07-01, 11:15 am

ALMRKOOL
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
MY FIRST TIME TO THE DAM I AM LOOKING FOR 18-22 YR OLD WITH NICE BODY AND GOOD ATTITUDE. I WANT TO HAVE GOOD EXP IN DAM I DONT WANT RUSH .CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND GIRLS THAT ARE 18-22 NICE LOOKING THAT YOU KNOW OF AND WHERE EXACTLY I CAN FIND THEM WILL BE IN DAM JULY 14 -18.HELP PLEASE.
Re: RLD GIRLS
Posted: 2005-07-01, 3:56 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The approximate age of the girls is listed in The Device. But you're really better off just to wander the streets (see RLD maps in the left column) and to select whatever one strikes your fancy. Be sure to check The Device for the location of rip-off girls, note their descriptions and avoid them.

For future postings, I ask that you turn off the caps lock please.
Re: RLD GIRLS
Posted: 2005-07-01, 8:32 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Everyone has their own way of doing things. When I visit i make a little paper list of (1) a few girls I want to seek out based on their Device listings and posts here (2) a short list of the rip-off girls and their approx, location/looks. And, of course, I will have a short mental list of previous favorites.

Then what I do is seek out the good girls on my paper list and while I am walking around keep my eyes open for the random winner here and there. On most trips 80% of my encounters are with girls on the paper list or old favorites. The other 20% are random choices made along the way.

The Device rocks...use it to find candidates that meet your theoretical taste, then check them out for real when you get there. But always be open to the random encounter.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: