Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Thought I'd try something kinky.. any recommendations?
Posted: 2005-06-20, 9:47 pm

William Smith
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My second trip to Amsterdam comes round in a couple of months, I've got a whole week in which to entertain myself, so I thought I could try something different.

On my last visit a fun loving lady at Park 118 offered to insert a vibrator up my ass, but being a shy kind of guy I politely refused.

However, now I feel the need to broaden my limited horizons. What have you taken up recently and now wish you'd tried years ago?

While I am open to suggestions, there are limits (I'm thinking of the elderly gentleman and his young Thai bride who posted last week!)

Thanks one and all for your help

Posted: 2005-06-21, 12:11 am

Boaby
First recommendation is, don't be shy, the working girls of Amsterdam have done or have been asked to do everything you could possibly imagine. Plus some things you couldn't and wouldn't want to.
Was I you I'd try a little light S&M, I don't mean going the full whipping route (not first time anyway) but there are lots of girls who'll do a little role play mistress scene for you with a play whipping (ie not painful) or a light spanking. Look for girls with S&M gear in their windows. Get your practices sorted out before hand and away you go.
You mention the vibrator and you say you were shy but you don't say you were repelled. You'd probably have found it a bit uncomfortable but if you want to give that a go I do know that Carla used to do a really convincing scene with a strap-on where she just threatened to take your butt but just mock fucked you, very stimulating. I've gone the whole way with her (and others) since but that may not be your cup of tea.
I did numerous trips to Amsterdam before I tried the wilder side but I wish I'd gone kinky early it adds a whole new dimension to your life.
Re: Thought I'd try something kinky.. any recommendations?
Posted: 2005-06-21, 4:53 pm

billson
Look on the message board under liza this is all you could ask for plus some.
Posted: 2005-06-29, 9:04 pm

baldyman
If your around Amsterdam for a while, why not take your self off to Den Haag for a change. Personaly I'd recommend club Doma, (there is more info on this site). It's an SM club and I've visited it only a coulple of times. The last time being in April this year. It's quite easy to get to, near the No3 tram line.

The advantage of visting this club is simply that they are experts at what they do. They are quite used to nervous first timers, and will take pains (no pun intended) to sit and chat with you before hand to discuss what you may like or dislike. Last aprils chat over a cup of coffee, led to what I can only describe as the best single hour I have spent this year. It's well worth phoning before hand as well, on my previous visit there happened to be a club night, and I was invited to stay on. I don't know if they still do these, but it gave a great opportunity to soak up the atmosphere of the place.

One other thing though, don't be put off by the looks of the place. It does look intimitating from both outside and in to a first timer. But I repeat they will go to great lengths to put you at your ease and you will not be persuaded to do anything you don't feel happy about.
Posted: 2005-07-04, 1:47 am

peter craig
anyone been here?- http://www.winnifred.nl/engels/indexENG.htm
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: