Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I was Robbed and Frauded by a Window Prostitute
Posted: 2005-07-04, 2:36 pm

Lacerda
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,
Im in Amsterdam now , and yesterday I went to Red Light District for make sex with a window girls. She said that was dutch, and she told me that is 21 ,she looks like very pretty with blonde hair and blue eyes. I ask her and said 50 suck and fuck 20m. I accept and she tell me that take away my clothes and then she show me in another room a bath, and order cleaning myself. When i go to the bed she started to blow my cock but, every minute stops and says "if you want more time please tell me" and never my cock was erected ( my cock was erected for a minute when her mobile phone rings and catch the call!! She speaks in ducth.) I can believe that was happen when then said if no strong cock no sex (for safe sex). She said "if you want more time i started with other condom." I,was very confused , she said "no more time". And I refuse to pay more and i,m decided to go away , very frustrated. When I catch my bag i saw very differend position and when I open my pocket 50e more was disapeared (10 minutes ago i had 150e, and now 50e.) She robbed me and i said that please pay back my money, she said that his friend was coming and i'll have problems if dont leave inmediatly, and then a big guy (from marroco) open the door and said me go out. I dont want problems so I go away robbed and frauded.

What can i do now? Go to police? go to PIC . Perhaps make copys of my credit cards.. i dont know...

P.D. This mutherfucker bitch works in Oudekerk Area 1 (window 9-3) Name Roxxane..
Re: I was Robbed and Frauded by a Window Prostitute
Posted: 2005-07-04, 5:38 pm

freakpa
That fucking bitch!

Read the device under Roxanne - Wallen. Perhaps post your own review in there.
Posted: 2005-07-04, 6:15 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Do, by all means go to the Police.

I knew it was that bitch Roxanne before I even finished the story.

The old clothes in another room trick is what she has decended to now? Well, despite someone once defended her on here I am not surprised she has descended to that trick.

Here is a plan of action for you.

1) PLEASE make a report to the police. Pimping is also a crime and they will want a description of the guy for their intellignence.

2) Also make a complaint to the office where she rents. They take a dim view - tell them about all the complaints on this website also.

The more people complain, the sooner she will be stopped. You may not get anythning back

Last but not least. you should certainly NOT get some red spray paint and put your complaint on every window she works until she gives your money back. That would be dangerous and against the law.
An interesting Angle
Posted: 2005-07-04, 9:20 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
What I find extremely interesting about your account is the sequence of events:

1. She apparently lifted your money before the session actually started.

2. The session starts and she almost immediately starts prodding you to extend the session for extra cash. Did she really think you were going to go for the extra time????

You declined. But did you ever think what would have happened had you decided to go along and actually extend the session? Then you would have had to go to the wallet immediately and discover, during the beginning of the 20min session, that you had been ripped off. You would not then have ended up extending the session; instead you would have had a big argument and the big Moroccan dude woud have entered the scene. The session would have ended premuaturely and Roxanne would not only have gotten the extra 50E...she would also have avoided doing 20 minute's work on the first session.

Pretty well worked out, this scam is, no? She is a really winner this Roxanne!
Posted: 2005-07-05, 8:14 am

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If a crime was committed, report it to the police. That's the way to fight crime. If you don't, you are perpetuating the status quo.

[Take it in your own hand is not the way to combat crime in this civilized world. No one defended for the perpetrator, it was a different perspective that most punters do not see – that using violence (especially sexual violance) to take out their frustration would only create one more crime in rape even though the person was ripped off or robbed, it is not justifiable to condone violence because it creates another victim. Stating this diectly does not mean defending for her. It is seeing things objectively rather than one-sided.]

If she is collaborating with someone in this crime, then let the authority get involved and prosecute them. That can only happen if you report the crime, and testify as witness.

Posted: 2005-07-05, 10:30 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"If she is collaborating with someone in this crime, then let the authority get involved and prosecute them. That can only happen if you report the crime, and testify as witness."

Not very realistic for somebody who is on holiday in Amsterdam and perhaps a bit young and not eager to get entangled in things. Most will just feel really bad but swallow the bitter experience and then go about their business, albiet a bit bruised.

The most realistic approach is to do exactly what Lacerca did: Report here on the Internet. Perhaps an alternative approach would be for all of us to seek out this Roxanne at the location reported. Then we engage her in traditional pre-session mini-interview with the window cracked: "How much? How long? Top off?", etc. Then: "Oh what's your name?" "Roxanne" "ROXANNE???? Oh, No thanks. You are the famous rip-off artisit! Everybody knows your scam!! I would never go into your kamer!!!" Then walk away shaking your head. Do it loud, so all the passers by hear.

That might give her a message...
Posted: 2005-07-05, 4:02 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Oh what's your name?" "Roxanne" "ROXANNE???? Oh, No thanks. You are the famous rip-off artisit! Everybody knows your scam!! I would never go into your kamer!!!" Then walk away shaking your head. Do it loud, so all the passers by hear.

Well, yeah. But then she would change her name and we would have a different (though the same) girl to track as a ripoff.

the dogs
Posted: 2005-07-06, 9:30 am

mrab
I was once ripped off by a blonde window girl at 3AM. I stepped inside and, with the door still open, handed her forty euros. But she said it wasn't enough, she needed fifty . So I searched my pockets again (obviously I was wasted) but didn't have any more money. So I said sorry, that's all I have, and reached out to take the money back, but she refused, flatly, and held the money behind her back. I guess she was expecting me to leave empty handed. Well, I didn't waste any time. Still standing in the doorway, I began yelling "Police" at the top of my lungs. And she still wouldn't give the money back, even though a small crowd was forming, most of whom thought it was funny. A young husky goon, some kind of security pimp, wanted to get me outside but I wasn't budging. After a couple of minutes two cops came running over and I eventually got my money back and was on my merry way. I felt a little bad for yelling so loud at that hour and maybe waking up the guests at the Winston but for the good of the sport I think I did the best thing.
Posted: 2005-07-06, 10:21 am

Wim Admin
About Roxanna -

sure (Dogs) , if she would know what has been written about her in this board she would have changed her name or kamer.
To the poster of this thread -
you must realize that you enter unprepared - the girls know that - as a tourist you could have done 4 more girls in advance - they know that - the hussle for money disturbes your mood and they know that, they don't care ....
If you enter a girl be sure of your self what you can do or not ....

Leading you to a bathroom is tricky - the first sign that your 50 is lost , sure, she has seen your wallet and probably robbed you ....
Only thing is that with 4 or 5 guys let one enter, perform the show untill Mr. pimp shows up - when he comes out catch him - it will never happen ....
Posted: 2005-07-06, 4:49 pm

seeker
I'm sorry to hear of your experience and feel your pain for there is little you can do.
This is after all part of the game and I'm sure you've learned a very valuable lesson.
There is no one on this board who has not had a bad experience ,hence the "device" a powerfull tool in the battle against such a crime.
I stick to strict regiment of condition beofre I enter and hand over money.

#1 is this is my session and I make the calls
Cloths allways with in easy access. ( Ive had to dash out on many occations).

Money is places in strategic locations.

Considerable negotiations before entering. (you can get a good pulse of the situation if you ask the right questions and make the right statements)

Never hurry!!
This is your show!!

Never resort to violence! Unless confronted with violence then be quick and get out fast.

Maybe we need to have a board discussion on security procedure and put it in a seperate catagory that we can add to and keep up dated.

I'm sorry for this rant but this stuff really gets me angry.

The next session will be that much sweeter.
Posted: 2005-07-06, 10:10 pm

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
She knows you’re a tourist and that most would not report to the police or follow up on it. That’s precisely why she got so brave, and target tourist punters.

The fact is when you report to the police, they keep statistics on who and what. It may seem that they aren't doing much to help, but when enough people file the report, they would pursue the leads and catch them.

The fact is the police ain’t stupid or naïve. The task force knows everyone, who the players are. They tend to look the other way when it is minor because it’s a cat and mouse game, it takes resources to get all the evidence to prosecute them. Besides, Dutch police are known to be soft and “tolerant.”

So, if they want to catch one, they will want to catch the big fish, because that is much more effective that way. They will do something about it when they can kill two birds (robbery and pimping) with one stone. They will do it quietly without all the fanfare. That’s the Dutch way of doing things.

So let the system do the work, but they can’t do anything if you don’t report it! You can even file the report from the internet at www.politie-amsterdam-amstelland.nl

Posted: 2005-07-07, 10:24 pm

muhit2002
lol.... well done
Posted: 2005-07-08, 5:39 pm

TheAdmiralSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Stuff like this makes me so angry I'm tempted to book a trip out there just to berate her. I'd just stand outside her Kamer all night warning anyone who looks at her.

It's exactly this kind of practice that makes people avoid the Wallen and try other venues (Alkmaar/Fkk). This ends up hurting not only the punters but the honest working girls as well as anyone who depends on traffic in the RLD.

It truly would be in the interests of everyone that she be kicked out (in such cases, the police should be a bit less tolerant of these scammers/criminals). It's simple economics... if tourists could feel less concern of getting ripped off, more would be willing to spend their money in the RLD.
Posted: 2005-07-08, 10:12 pm

Wim Admin
Hey Admiral
She is there this week too , an idea would be to warn the kamerbureau where she rents that kamer - she is allways in the same -
It's a shame , she is in the hottest spot of the Wallen where actually the top-girl regulars work like Tanja , Sandra , Helena , Lola .....
One of these nights a guy just spit out his anger in the entrance to La Vie en Rose , he was English , think he was Irish - he was not drunk , just angry , I admired him , he just kept on standing there screaming to the girls who all were very embarassed - the victim half crying - I felt with him - I DID NOT EVEN TOUCH YOUR TITTIES ETC. - nobody opposed him, nobody. Maybe that's the way - so the girls in Dolleb all know that she is a complete rip-off , just spit her out ..... , let everybody know ..... , I like that Irish blood .....
Posted: 2005-07-10, 1:25 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
glad to hear you like the irish blood wim!!!! our newspapers here have a saying "RIP OFF IRELAND" so she must have been really bad.
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: