Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Lucy (England) - in Stoof ???
Posted: 2005-07-04, 2:55 pm

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Quote:
Type: RLD Location: Walletjes
Build: Fit Height: Medium
Hair: Black Chest: Medium
Tattoos: Yes Body Piercing: No
English: Fluent Last Visit: 2025-05-06
Established: 2005-06-21 Last Update: 2005-06-28

Kamer Location:
Stoofsteeg - Kamer "b" maybe?
Brief Description-250 characters maximum:
Black hair, blue eyes, pale white skin, \\\"Khalid\\\" tattoo above her ass.

wore a buisness suit,glasses acted real nice till i got inside asked for a b/j on her kness said €50 charged€100,didnt seem to know how to do a b/j rip off beware 2025-05-06

with 3 (rip-off alert ) posts in a row , recently , I have no idea who Lucy is - did not see anything like her in Stoof ....
What is Stoofsteeg kamer "B"maybe ??
Re: Lucy (England) - in Stoof ???
Posted: 2005-07-11, 9:09 am

Wim Admin
Who writes in the device about Lucy from England in Stoof (never spotted her or anything like her) and Sarah from Italy (I recognize her , with the glasses, in a down room , on North end of OZA , right bank looking North , passed the Bananabar.
Please contact
Wim
Posted: 2005-07-21, 5:55 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
this sounds like the english girl who ripped me off in january(she wore a buissness suit and glasses), we agreed what i wanted to do, and she went back on the deal once my €150 was handed over , defiantly one to avoid at all costs, having said that she does have a great body and a nice hairy pussy.
Posted: 2005-07-23, 10:39 am

Wim Admin
That must have been the infamous Elizabeth at OZA 51 - haven't spotted her for more than a half year now ..... check her in the device ......
W.
Posted: 2005-08-14, 7:20 pm

Wim Admin
Never get any info from the original poster , but yesterday we (Uberchef and me) spotted Elizabeth back in her window at OZA 51 , she was standing now , in her nineteenfifties businessdress , black skirt , white blouse , glasses , she looked really strict .... , "are you being served , Sir?"
(perhaps she changed her name to Lucy ??)
W.

ps just arrived in Utrecht Zandpad , English studentgirl , 22-25 , Cindy , good blonde looker , slender , not suntanned but natural white , nice b-cup , good bj and positions at 50 , good reports , for those who get homesick ....
Posted: 2005-08-15, 12:46 pm

withnail Power Kat
she only ever goes away for short periods. she just returned to her regular window yesterday after a week or so in the top window on the opposite side. pure rip off, never read a single positive comment about this girl.

wim - hope you enjoyed your ribs at cafe de klos on saturday evening? it was funny to bump into you and uber chef over there. we ended up having a fairly 'refreshing' night. think you did the sensible thing staying home!

regards

withnail
Posted: 2005-08-15, 1:39 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi wim .
Sorry i didnt reply , i have posted both about sara from italy and lucy from england , how can i help you ????
Posted: 2005-08-15, 9:12 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Wim, we are off to Utrecht. I never did an English brass!

Never asked how Saturday and Sunday went. You must be shattered after GT on Friday.

Thanks again, for a great time out. Will post a trip report also.

p.s. - I am SURE this lucy is Elisabeth - the - girl - who - is - not - working.
Posted: 2005-08-15, 11:40 pm

Wim Admin
was fun Withnail - youv'e been getting boooozed up last Saturday ? The ribs at Klos were class ! Uberchef is in France now , he did this girl Eva (Alexa ex Alkmaar, now in Tromp) and I saw her today and she's getting more and more beautiful. He had luck yesterday because today the Central Station is in big trouble with another railway accident.
( looking forward to your Kimberly Pijp experience .... )

hey Elgonzo ,
now we eventually know who Lucy is !
I've seen this Sarah from Italy with her cute glasses, she's often on North side OZA left bank nr 32, closest to Cafe De Zeilvaart. She's got this funny childish thumbsuck mouth and teeth , "Tsssssshirty five for you" she briefed me with big smile , anyway , good for a try ....

Hi Mike,
still a little white around the nose after Goldentime , what a gorgeous chick that Romanian Iris, draga mia ....
this afternoon I was with Sarah , hey , I like that girl , sweet girl , good tits , and Agnieska was around -
next time we go to Zandpad , so you can put another English girl on your list , I go see Dida for a change .... or .....

W.
Posted: 2005-08-18, 6:54 pm

josh65
Don't say a bad word about Lucy - I always had some pretty amazing, even breathless fucks, and fun conversations with her. She is cool.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: