Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
CANDY CLUB RECENTLY
Posted: 2005-06-28, 11:52 pm

surreycouple
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi there, just wondering if anybody has been to the candy club recently, we went there a couple of years ago and might return next weekend.
Re: CANDY CLUB RECENTLY
Posted: 2005-07-01, 6:22 am

funfor2houston
Wife and i were at the Candy Club in May on a Friday night , this is the GB night but we still found 2 couples to party with . We had a great time for a small amount

have Fun
Posted: 2005-07-01, 9:09 am

surreycouple
thnx for reply, i agree on the pricing structure there, its very reasonable and you dont have to join in if you dont want to, any one else been there recently?
Posted: 2005-07-01, 9:47 am

billson
I must say I really like this place ,yes its a bit dirty in a positive way , there are no facilities, well there is a toilet .You just hang out , do anything you want were you want there are more out of town folks there these days,jonger people drinking sexing chilling , you can watch if you want go a little more private if you want, people should use this place more.
Posted: 2005-07-05, 1:07 am

surreycouple
i agree, we goin friday or sat nite, wife wouldnt mind meeting someone for a few beers before hand, anyone around rotterdam during the day and amsterdam poss fri eve or more likely saturday, day time and evening. seriously, wife extreemly horny, (dont have to come to cc with us) she wants to have a "meeting" this weekend coming..........................its her birthday so i suppose i'd better treat her!
I can check back in here, tuesday and wednesday evenings, leave you email addy. And by the way, i'm not joking!
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: