Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Concerned.
Posted: 2005-07-05, 4:23 am

Twerp
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I recently visited Amsterdam with a few buddies and had a blast. While there, i entered one of the window girls room, and engaged in a suck and fuck. 4 weeks later, My head is all dizzy, body aches, sore throat, bumps on my penis that were never there, itchy body, rashes, swollen glands....etc.etc.....I know that she put a condom on me, and I know it didnt break or anything. So It doesnt make sense. Why is there a sore over the head of my penis, which wascompletely covered by the condom. Ive been sick now for 2 weeks. I never actually saw her open on the condom, to see wat brand or whatever. Just interesting, my friend is the one who got me thinking when he told me he heard that at least half the working girls have aids or HIV. And it made sense, I mean its not like they get tested. So why wouldnt diseased girls come to work here. Then I began thinking, these girls have nothing to lose, what if they wanted to sabotage you(put a sheepskin, or those alternative condoms that let anything go through...I mean they look the same noone would know)... I am just so scared that I may have gotten HIV. I wish I never entered this girls kamer...I pray to god i didnt ruin my life. Sorry to bother all you, I am just very very scared. And am now thinking paranoid thoughts.
Re: Concerned.
Posted: 2005-07-05, 6:52 am

oidar
How wonderful is death! Death and his brother sleep.
Posted: 2005-07-05, 7:21 am

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Go see a doctor and get all the tests done. Telemedicine won't work here. If you blame the girls for not getting tested, then are you not blaming yourself for not getting tested either?

I know you are worried, but worrying won't change a damn thing or find out what you got, nor will it make your sore go away, unless you believe in faith-healing. It will only add to your headache.

There is no such a thing as safe sex, only safer sex. Condom can prevent some STDs, but not all. You can catch a lot of STDs with a condom on. This subject has been discussed many times in the past couple weeks. Search for those posts.

No one can or will make a diagnosis for you here. If someone does, do you really trust a punter to treat your STD?

Posted: 2005-07-05, 4:06 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
And if you caught something from her, _please_ post her name and location here.

the dogs
Posted: 2005-07-05, 5:46 pm

uberchef
This seems a tad fishy, imho.

Who comes to Dr. Ignatzmice to discuss such an obviously blatant medical problem? If indeed the first-time poster's concerns are genuine, seeking immediate medical attention is quite obvious. Furthermore, an internet community of this nature is certainly not the best venue to ask for medical advice...

I should suppose we'll not hear from this poster again.

~uber.
Posted: 2005-07-05, 5:50 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I don't know who this person is...perhaps it's a legit post. But there is a certain kind of person who enjoys posting entirely fictional horror stories on boards that discuss commercial sex. Something to keep in mind.
Posted: 2005-07-05, 6:19 pm

balla22
I posted here because this is the place where I got my information before going to Amsterdam. Me and my buddies were interested in teh RLD, we found this site, the device, and I figured why not post. Now I am posting here because I am scared, and began thinking, yea maybe most of those girls have bad diseases, HIV and wat not. Nothing really would prevent them having it. Hopefully this sore and sickness are nil related and I dont have HIV...im praying...seeing the doctor this week...
Posted: 2005-07-05, 7:06 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
So you're the same guy who posted this same thing before...why the name change?

Why didn't you explain the contradiction in your previous posts?

neurosynth

> No offense balla22, but something about your post doesn't seem right. Here you say:
>
> "I have been with no girls in my life, besides Donna from Chechoslavakia my first time."
>
> But in an earlier post you say:
>
> "It was my first time in the RLD and my first experience there, with any girl since Vegas."
>
> (http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... highlight=)
>
> SO which is it...first girl ever or "since Vegas"?
>
> In any case...if this is for real go to the Doctor and get treatment!
>
> neurosynth
Posted: 2005-07-05, 10:21 pm

uberchef
neuroSLEUTH-tastic!
Posted: 2005-07-07, 10:46 pm

Jon500
Doc Jon says: Check the facts. There are a range of symptoms available at www.fpa.org.uk

Apparently it is rare to contract an STI if using a condom
Apparently symptoms may occur 2-10 days after contact with an infected person (with no condom)
Apparantly a condom will not protect against phsyco-repercussions such as guilt or anxiety as a result of sleeping with a prostiute.

The symptoms described by the patient look more serious than an STI - have you been to the clinic yet mate?
Posted: 2005-07-07, 11:00 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think the post in question is a fake. The same scare-story posted under two different names by someone who can't keep his story straight.

Not that STD's aren't a real concern...everyone should play safe...

neurosynth
Did you pick up on..
Posted: 2005-07-08, 12:36 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The fact that the name is "Twerp" and (as I mentioned last thread he posted) We were supposed to be looking for a Chinese Check Girl.

I think this character does not really need any more publicity. just ignore it.
Posted: 2005-07-08, 12:52 am

newyork
twerp-- uber and neuro exposed your fraud before i had a chance. in your effort to be stupid, you make two points: 1. hiv is a problem, but we can't be hysterical. we must use our ability to reason and recognize that some conduct involves risks worth taking; some not worth taking.
2: any moron can write what they want on the internet. ny
Diagnosis
Posted: 2005-07-08, 9:18 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I am not a doctor but I play one on the internet.

Diagnosis = TROLL

You yourself said Donna gave you herpes but it is obviously much more serious, definately the HIV Virus was passed through the condom you said you wore. Your symptoms sound like full blown AIDS, the incubation period is certainly well within the time frame you mentioned.

Run back to the channels RLD forum where bola bola like yours is a way of life.
Posted: 2005-07-10, 3:54 pm

Nicky
I know this guy is probably a fraud, but isn't his statement that the girls aren't tested untrue? I am new to the Amsterdam scene and was there for the first time a week ago, so forgive me. But I thought all girls by law were tested regularly in order to work in the RLD.

Posted: 2005-07-10, 6:30 pm

Raven
Have you seen how thick those condoms are that the girls use. You could use one for an inner tube on your bike.Fat chance of catching something.Although always possible and always on the back of your mind if you frequent the RLD.
Posted: 2005-07-10, 11:30 pm

rheingau Power Kat
There is no law that concerns girls being tested, this is not a country instilled with state control of personal aspects, sensible girls look after themselves and their hygiene, and testing facilitie are readily available to all. There are almost no credible reports of infection on this site.

Keynesian economics rules here, if you live by providing a service it is in your interest to make absolutely sure you can continue to do so!
Posted: 2005-07-10, 11:43 pm

Nicky
That's interesting. I would think a country that allows legalized prostitution and where the women pay taxes on their earnings would require regular HIV and STD testing. I know in the U.S., the Nevada brothels (where prostitution is legal) require the women to get tested.

Posted: 2005-07-11, 6:05 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
My impression is that the Dutch attitude towards commercial sex is non-intervention rather than constructive support.
Posted: 2005-07-12, 11:46 am

lad
I was thinking the same, and in the process of booking a callgirl I bluntly asked and was told the following: Dutch government does not require tests, but tests can be taken within walking distance of the RLD and are for free, not only for Dutch citizens, for everyone, even illegal workers, and anonymous.
The lady that visited me told me that she gets tested regularly. I mentioned to her that in some parts of the world (Africa for instance) girls carry a paper from the doctor, but she laughed and said: and what if she got infected just the other day? Antibodies of HIV are not traceable untill 6 weeks after infection.
I don't think Dutch prostitutes have nothing to loose, I have seen too much desperado's in Brazil, in Cote d'Ivoire, in the Carribean, due to poverty, addiction, and disease, to believe that the working girls in Amsterdam have nothing to loose.
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: