Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for hotel advice
Posted: 2005-07-05, 9:35 pm

Going to be back in Amsterdam in a few months time on my 6th visit. I normally stay in the same hotel every time but this time i am looking for somewhere else as it is does not have the availability for the time we are going. We normally stay in the Avenue Hotel and i was looking for something similar in the same sort of area near the Singel. I like this area as it is not too far from the station, is near to the RLD and also the Singel RLD. Any advice on a nice hotel of similar standard near there?
Re: Looking for hotel advice
Posted: 2005-07-05, 10:12 pm

jakeward@fsmail.net
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yeah. Try hotel Nadia on Raadhuistraat. Its just off the singel. Has been refurbished. Single rooms are small but you may get an ensuite room with TV fridge & safe for about 50E per night.Its dead central. www.nadia.nl its mega clean and friendly. Dont know if you can bring tarts up to the room - you could ask!

Posted: 2005-07-06, 2:18 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Check out the Ramada City Center. Very close to Avenue. They may be offering deals right now. www.ramada.com
Posted: 2005-07-06, 2:17 pm

bobvanz
I have also stayed at the Nadia, it was February 2004. It is as described in the other post and I can recommend. The steps are pretty brutal and there is no elevator. The staff will carry up the bags.
Posted: 2005-07-06, 4:54 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I've stayed at the Nadia, get a room with a balcony overlooking the canal. Nice place to toke a fat one and watch the world go by. Does get a little noisey with the tram running, but the staff will treat you like a king.,,,,Cooter

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: