Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
African Quarter
Posted: 2005-07-06, 10:21 am

haribomort
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What are peoples experiences with the girls here?

I've visited girls here 5 times & have always had a good time with no problems. Usually pay 30 euros - only once been asked if I wanted to carry on with extra time at extra cost which brought total cost to 50 euros.

Always found the girls to be friendly, chatty, had a laugh & a joke with them and they have fantastic butts!!

I'll be there next week and looking forward to more good times with the girls in this district.

The feeling I've got from posts on the board is to stay clear of them so what do other people think?
Re: African Quarter
Posted: 2005-07-06, 12:38 pm

josse
My expericence from Amsterdam, the Hague and Frankfurt window-girls and walk-ups tells me that if you like women with an african look you usually will do very well to instead seek out South American ladies with dark skin, kissable lips, curly hair and devine figures. I have waisted a lot of good money after many bad sessions with African ladies over the years because I kept telling myself that it would be racist just to give up on them. About one in three has been good, which is the reverse statistics of my experiences with other girls where 2/3 have been good. All my visits to girls who recieve their clients in an appartment have been good over the years, so if you find an African lady doing incalls, then that would be my recommendation.

I define a good visit as one where the girl will not repeatedly keep asking for more money, will let you do a bit of touching, she may say no to many things, but not to every touch and every single request, and the promised service will be delivered with or without enthusiasm but she is not explicitly rude.

I define a bad service as one where my clothes are pulled, I am pushed inside, promised everything for a cheap price, nothing is delivered she just sits there and nags me, "gimmie more money" then she fires off a few insults, and if I do not have an immediate erection in a pissed-off mode in three seconds after deciding to try and do the best of the situation, she will stop her lame handjob and declare me impotent and the session is over. So many Africans spring to mind while I write this last bit.

Maybe their pimps are worse, maybe it is a cultural thing. It is not race since then African descendants in South America would be the same and they are definitely not.
Posted: 2005-07-06, 1:34 pm

raul
The african girls in the windows are usually there not out of their choice, if you put together this fact with the average way to do business in africa (clearly short term vision, take the money and run) then you can end up being ripped off.

African ladies can be great experience when they do this profession independently as they really love sex and are not afraid to ask for it.

My reccomendation would be also to find some working as incall as the windows are not reliable.

Surinaam girls are also very good, but they are hard to find at the moment I cannot remeber of any decent available in the RLDs in Holland(just met a couple in Antwerpen quite nice).

Also girls from Cabo verde are very nice, but they are also quite rare.

Raul
Posted: 2005-07-06, 6:47 pm

someguy913
I never partook in the african girls, but when I visited the Dam, there was this really amazing dark skinned beauty right across from the entrance to that big church in the Wallen district. She was a window girl of course, but the only one I saw around noonish in that particular area. She was extremely HOT, I would have gotten her but I felt like getting the dutch girls for my first visit.

Next time though I'm going darker!

Posted: 2005-07-06, 7:37 pm

haribomort
The South American girls sound good fun - where are they to be found?
Posted: 2005-07-07, 1:08 pm

josse
Try Lange Straat in Amsterdam. It is in the Singel red-light area, so when you have the trainstation behind you walk ahead and to the right. I have had great sex with different dutch girls as well in that area. Lange straat is good both its for value for money and if you want to get sex early in the morning before the main red light district has come to life.

Better still, go to the Hague, get off at Holland Spoor armed with a map (always a good idea to have a proper map) and find streets with names resembling, since I do not remember exactly, Poeldijkestraat and Doublestraat. Both are to the left when you step out of Holland Spoor. Both offers latinos as well as African ladies. The third RLD in Haag, Geleenstrat, is nice if you want Europeeans.

All of these areas feel safer than Amsterdam's most central RLD.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: