Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Another Hotel question...zzzz
Posted: 2005-07-06, 5:00 pm

Ambrose7
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys/gals
I know your thinking oh god not another Hotel question! But the thing is I have actually read the advice, and I have read the other posts on the question, im also quite a regular to Amsterdam now, the thing is I am looking for a few things which haven’t been answered in the other posts and ive just been to stoned to research it whilst im over there, so far ive stayed in Hotel 83 sigh* The Greenhouse, and the Hotel Kabul youth hostel, but this time im looking for a place with perhaps a cool bar, mainly focused on younger people say mid 20s, it needs to be either in the RLD or very close to it, cheap if poss, say from 50-100e a night. Oh and smoking must be allowed, I was after booking into the bulldog but sadly its taken on the dates in over, it’s a shame because that would have been perfect as its mainly focused at the younger generation and its smack bang in the RLD.

Also has anyone seen Anna of Poland lately? I promised id return to see her on my next trip, I visited her twice on my last time, and she’s a diamond.
Re: Another Hotel question...zzzz
Posted: 2005-07-07, 1:48 am

DrDank
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
check out the winston hotel.

peace da Dr

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: