Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
An Amsterdam Experience
Posted: 2005-07-06, 11:40 pm

Gilby
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings punters
I returned from my first trip to Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago. I promised a full report. This is not it. But there is one hour left in the workday, so I thought I would share an experience from A-dam till it is time to go home.
This was my first time to Europe; stops in Madrid & Cordova preceded my arrival in A-dam. Prior to leaving for Europe, I made several flights for business here in the US. All the up and down of air travel caused a serious ear infection when I finally arrived in Amsterdam. I needed help, so right after I arrived at the hotel I spoke to the concierge about this situation. He arranged for a doctor to come to my room to check me out. I was very impressed by this level of service. The doctor came and treated my ear and gave me some medication. I was seriously bumming about this wicked ear ache but what was to be done. I took the medication the doctor gave me and went to sleep….. for 14 hours! I woke up groggy and angry about my misfortune. Went down to the hotel café for a cup of coffee and saw all these young women about the place. Turned out they were a part of a study group and was in A-dam for some educational seminar. I guess they were 16 to 20 years old in age. Many very cute, but at my age all 18 year old chicks are cute. Returned to my room and twisted my first A-dam joint, didn’t want the smell to envelop the room so I opened the window and let the sweet leaf smell drift out of the room. While taking in the view, I looked over and to the left and saw this young woman prancing about in her room…. Naked! She had long dark hair, creamy white skin. Pert tities and a cute ass. My luck didn’t end there, my room was on the 4th level, and her room seemed to be on the second. The hotel was “L” shaped so from my vantage point I had an unobstructed view right into her room with her bed clearly visible. She lies down, spreads her legs and starts working her hairy snatch. I never saw a girl masturbate before, so this was a real visual treat. She tweaked her nipple and rubbed her cunt like she was trying to start a campfire between her legs. She went slow, then fast, then used her fingers to test the depth of her pussy. I was wondering if she lost a coin up there she was plunging her fingers in so deep. This went on for 15 minutes, then she got up, took a shower so I got to see her primp and dress. This was the experience that I was looking for in Amsterdam, and it didn’t disappoint. I spent 3 more days of sexual frolic and cannabis consumption, will share the details in my next post. This experience was delicious and has been the visual I get whenever I work the meat pole. Gotta love A-dam.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: