Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What time of day is best?
Posted: 2005-07-07, 10:46 pm

William Smith
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am due to take a weeks holiday in Amsterdam. On my last visit I tended to visit the Prives and RLD during the day, when there were less people around. However, this is probably offset by having less women to choose from.

So what is the ideal time of day? At what point do more women become available? At what point does it become too busy (and maybe too rushed?)

I value your expert opinions

Kind regards

Posted: 2005-07-08, 12:40 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It's been my experience that the women working very late...say one or two in the morning...are usually not a good deal. The better women have regulars, make their money, and go home earlier. I am sure there are exceptions, but my advice is to get your fill before midnight.
Re: What time of day is best?
Posted: 2005-07-08, 4:21 am

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The best time is when you are horny and not PMSing :) If you are not horny, it won’t do you any good even if it is the best time for her...

The worst time is when you are number... oh she forgot how many there were before you, and smell the other punters sweat on her, and she wanted to go home so bad :(

Posted: 2005-07-08, 8:58 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
IMO the nightshift usually has greater numbers of stunners available. It is vital to have a hotel as close as possible to the wallen so you can make multiple passes thru the polygon at various times throughout the afternoon, evening and into the wee hours- late night. Yes it can get congested at peak hours with gawking tourists- it goes with the territory, you gotta do what you gotta do.

There are both scammers and sure things at all times of the day. There are plenty of great providers that work till very very late- I have seen Sabrina, Nina and Sandra working as late as 4 am on some nights. Most of the tourists are gone by midnight so congestion is not as much of a problem.

Girls arrive and depart at all times both day and night but I would say that prime time is 6 PM till 2 AM.
Posted: 2005-07-09, 9:33 am

MASTER1121
it's out of question ! best time is 10,30-11,00 in the evening . check it!!!

Posted: 2005-07-09, 10:36 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yeah, but don't forget the changing of the guard is around 6:30-7pm; that's when the doors are almost all empty and the ladies are off eating dinner or taking a break.

Later evening, after 11pm, sounds like a good idea to me.

- Woof!
Posted: 2005-07-10, 4:21 pm

When i was there last October, there was definately more choice at night with a higher standard but i think there is more chance of being ripped off at night. I think that if the girl suspects you are drunk or have been smoking she is less likely to provide a good performance compared to being sober.

I clearly remember that, although not in abundance, there were a few stunners out between 11am and 4pm during the day.
Posted: 2005-07-10, 6:20 pm

Raven
Weekends (Fri-Sat) get even more busy with human traffic.Sometimes the ladies are rushed to get you in and out. As for myself I'd rather have it on an even keel.
Posted: 2005-07-10, 7:02 pm

Jon500
At the moment it seems a bit full on in the main rld about 11pm - guys like marching ants up and down the alleys. I think afternoons and after midnight seems a good time to go out - maybe less choice but still good sights to see and quiter so you may strike a good deal. Also its busier in the dam May to Dec so make sure you ask for what you want upfront before venturing into the cabins. Just say to the girl you were on a Saga tour and have lost the main party and the girl will look kindly upon you. Worked for me!
Posted: 2005-07-10, 9:14 pm

attymn
Lovebite is correct: the best time is when you are horny. Although you can pay extra for more time and a more relaxed atmosphere, you will be expected to perform almost immediately. Sure, she'll blow you until you have a full erection, but then you're on.

I agree with many who found the afternoon to be the best. I have had many 9's and 10's in the Tromp area in the afternoon. A couple of nice things about this time is that there is less traffic, and you can circle the area many times, comparison shopping, until you find that one you just have to have.

The early evening is OK until about midnight; however, be prepared for a lot more traffic. Also, some girls have confided to me that once midnight hits, they are tired and just want to go home. Yes, you might get some stunners at that time, but they might not be as enthusiastic as they were earlier in the day.
Posted: 2005-07-11, 9:49 pm

katertje78
For me, it's the afternoon; bright daylight allows you to discern the odd flaw that may at night be hidden by the flattering red lights. There's also less traffic and I've seen lots of stunners arrive around three p.m.
Posted: 2005-07-16, 9:12 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I always like to see a girl early in her shift since they usually aren't worn out and just counting the minutes until they can leave. Well, they may start counting minutes as soon as they open their curtain for the first time each day - I probably would. But think about how you feel towards the end of your workday when you can't wait to leave and more work shows up. Oh yippeee.

So in the daytime I aim to find a girl between 13:00 & 15:00. At night between 20:00 & 22:00, give or take. Slightly fewer crowds at those times also make things more pleasant. I've never had a problem finding a selection of knockouts to choose between during these hours.

Shift change is sorta fun as a bit of people watching because you see some girls heading in or heading out. It's interesting to see what the girls look like in street clothes and of course they're usually walking with their bodyguard.

Of course when the urge hits I'll go out for a RLD stroll at almost any hour... As Trip says "you gotta do what you gotta do."
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: