Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Going to be there in a few days...
Posted: 2005-07-10, 12:18 pm

Totoro
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello everyone,
i na few days (Friday, to be precise) I'll be in A'dam again, for my third visit! This is the first time I go in summer, I'm not sure what Ill find... anybody currently there could give advice, please?

First of all, I'm wondering about the weather... here in southern Italy we've been having 30-32C (don't know how much it is in F degrees, sorry...) for a month now, and everyday clothes are as light as possible. Will that do in the NL too now, or should I bring along something heavier?

Second doubt is about the girls available... guess they take some time off, too. People I'd be interested in meeting this time are the brazilian goddess Nicole, Nina, italian Sarah (or Sara, as it is written in italian) and big-breasted Anna from Poland. Are thay working now? Anyone seen them "on the scene" in the last few days?

Thank you, and if anybody is in A'dam on 15-20 of July I'd be happy to meet them for a chat and a beer. In case, PM me and I'll reply.
I'll be staying at the Continental Centre, on Damrak 40-41... that should be real close to the RLD.
Re: Going to be there in a few days...
Posted: 2005-07-10, 2:16 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Totoro,

The weather is VERY changeable here - one day it's hot, then raining, then cold for 2 days and now it's bright, sunny and warm again. When we say warm here, we mean 25c-28c warm, not southern Italy warm by any means. It's also more humid here - so that can make the warmth occasionally uncomfortable.

I'd dress as you would, but pack undershirts and a light, preferably rain-proof jacket, and then your normal clothes will have the range you need for the flip-flop weather you get here.

- Woofiee
Posted: 2005-07-10, 9:54 pm

Jon500
You wont have to worry too much about clothes if you are visiting kamers on your trip!
Posted: 2005-07-10, 11:20 pm

cupidstunt
Yo, I just got back from the dam yesterday and it was raining all week, but hey what the hell you dont go there for a tan.
Posted: 2005-07-12, 10:17 pm

Rainer
I remember your last trip report, Totoro, it was quite entertaining. While the climate won't be as humid and warm as Italia, I'd pack a sweater or light jacket just to be safe. Better to have it and not need it than the reverse.

Look forward to reading your next trip report.

Posted: 2005-07-14, 5:33 pm

gunner
re the weather, i just got back about 2 hours ago and it was hot, has been since monday. good for a tan but lots of walking about the wallen plus an incresased blood flow to the 'area' equals some seriously betty swollocks.
Posted: 2005-07-14, 7:54 pm

Totoro
Thanks guys,
I'll be sure to pack something heavier too, especially a coat ^_^
Any news about those girls? Nina, Nicole and so on? Are they working now?
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: