Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone know...
Posted: 2005-07-11, 5:30 am

Nicky
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The name of a blonde window girl who wears a string bikini? I have so much trouble with the street addresses of Amsterdam, so all the maps do is confuse me. But this girl is a stunner who has a very large corner window at street level. She seemed to be quite popular. Her room is so large that you can see her from the front and behind if you walk around the side of her room. I am pretty sure she was on the same street as Casa Rosso when I was there two weeks ago. If that's the case, I believe it would be Oudezijds Achterburgwal? Any and all help would be appreciated from any of you RLD veterans.

Posted: 2005-07-11, 6:53 pm

Wim Admin
This can be the cornerroom from Oude Kennissteeg to Oudezijds Achterburgwal - often there are two girls in that room standing side by side. Known is Sabrina , Dutch blonde , early twenties , the other one is als a Dutch blonde , long slender sun tanned, often yellow string bikini , not clean from tattoos , you can see them through the windows from both Oudekennis and Oudezijds .... The address is Oude Kennissteeg 8 (corner OZA)
Probably YOU can tell us more about her .....
W.
Re: Anyone know...
Posted: 2005-07-11, 9:30 pm

Nicky
Thanks for the input. Sounds like you are describing the right location, as that was the only room I saw that large on a corner. But this blonde girl was definitely alone in her window both days I saw her. I believe one night I saw her she was wearing a red string (thong) bikini, and another night she was wearing a different color, but it was a thong.

I wish I COULD tell you more about her, but I did not spend time ($$) with her. I spoke to her briefly, but I didn't know what the heck I was saying because it was the first time I ever spoke to a window girl! I didn't know about this site. I asked her for her name, and she laughed and said, "Why do you want to know my name?" She suggested I spend time with her and then she would tell me. LOL Completely understandable on her part.

I ended up spending time with another (very nice) window girl, but this girl stands out in my mind. I don't remember any tattoos, but it would not suprise me because up close she seemed like the "tattoo type." I am pretty sure I noticed her tongue was pierced when I spoke to her.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: