Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Park 118
Posted: 2005-07-14, 2:29 pm

partyboy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ok I am in the Dam next week. I want to go to a prive is Park 118 a good choice of ladys? Or how about Cobys? Has anyone been there in the last week or so how was the selections
Re: Park 118
Posted: 2005-07-14, 3:45 pm

Craig
Never been to Coby's before, but Park 118 is highly recommended. 1 hour in a jacuzzi room will run you approx E120 including a nice tip. I've heard the choice of women is sometimes a little suspect, but I've never seen a lineup at Park 118 that was that bad.

All in all, a much better value than the RLD.
Posted: 2005-07-16, 1:58 pm

Gandax
I've always found Park 118 to be good value. The selection is sometimes not great, depending on time of day. Service is always good though. €40 to the house and €35 and up (as it were) to the girl. Sindy will even smoke a joint with you to get you in the mood.
Coby is more an acquired taste, with an older selection. But here too are some good choices with relaxed service at €80 for the hour.
G
Posted: 2005-07-16, 5:59 pm

blowfishcharlie
It is a better deal than the Wallen or on Singel, but the pick does vary from day to day, and the hour of the day,.... Go around 8 pm.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: