Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
CANDY CLUB, few questions, Please HELP
Posted: 2005-07-14, 6:36 pm

travel100
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Couple questions as I'll be in Amsterdam in a couple weeks.

1) I thought Gangbang night was Friday (not Sunday) at Candy Club? Does anyone know if it is Friday or Sunday? What night (or nights) are the best for a single gut to go there?

2) In a report i read you pay 30/E a session, then also read you get as much as you want for 25/E. What is the actual price structure? If you pay 25/E to get in, do you pay for each session? If so, is there a time limit for a session or is it more relaxed than elsewhere?

3) I've never been able to find it on a Amsterdam map. How far is it form Leidesplein? What direction form Leidesplein. Anyone know which tram would go there? And how much to get back to Leidesplein (the trams will not be running when leaving Candy club)? How do you get back, night bus, taxi?

Thanks, I really think I'd like to check Candy Club out, I've donethe RLD thing (don't like it anymore), Park-118 (line-up so-so, but good value), but I want to try something new.
Re: CANDY CLUB, few questions, Please HELP
Posted: 2005-07-14, 7:04 pm

Roland Power Kat
Tram 9 will take you there (to Oosterpark). Get off after the Tropen Museum stop. A cab ride is 10 euro. Get a cab after hours never mind the night bus. The door fee and the GB fee were seperate when I was there.
You can walk from Leidseplein but it is a VERY long walk. Just follow Stadhouderskade and turn right after the Tropenmuseum.
Regards. Roland
Posted: 2005-07-15, 7:53 am

julius
http://www.candyclub.nl/index2.htm
Posted: 2005-07-15, 7:59 pm

niveaSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Travel:

I will also be in Disneyland...oops...I mean Amsterdam...and am planning to scope out Candy Club on the 29th of July....should be very kewl....hope to hook up with ya and compare notes...Happy Rides to you!!
-Nivea
How much per sesson?
Posted: 2005-07-16, 2:18 pm

travel100
How much does a session with a girl cost? And for how long (rld time?, 30 min?, hour?)
Posted: 2005-08-18, 1:48 pm

HentaiMatt
If you are a single guy then Friday night is the night to go (myself I am going to be there on 26/08/05). It is full of Amateur Prostitutes and you can basically fuck them at your leisure for a small charge.

Last time I went earlier in the year I was advised by the owner to only give them 20 Euros a time. Generally though I paid a little more. For that price you basically get a suck and fuck in one of the many corners of the place.

Typically I arrive at about 10pm and leave when it closes at 4am usually having sex with 4 women on average. Quality can differ and there are some girls that regularly work the Friday night. I like the scene though and there's usually a good selection of young women + one amazing one that every guy is waiting to fuck throughout the night.

If you don't mind shagging in public then you'll have an incredible time.
Posted: 2005-08-18, 1:51 pm

HentaiMatt
One last thing. Getting there is easy just grab a Taxi from the Central Square near to the RLD to:

Candy Club
Eikenweg 26

There's no Taxi Scam going on since it is classed as a Swingers Club and when you want to leave the Owners will call a taxi for you. The trip either way is about 10 mins and taxi fair is pretty reasonable.
Posted: 2005-08-19, 11:58 am

Fred Mercury
When I was there in FEB 05, the Amatuer pros wanted 30 euro for a basic 15 minute shag, but for 50 euro would allow DATY , DFK and 30 minutes . I went for the 50 euro option all the time. Maybe I could have got it all for 20 euro, but it certainly didnt seem that way.
Posted: 2005-09-06, 9:05 pm

frank123
Ciao,

I want to go to CANDY CLUB.Are there many gorgeous girls inside for gang bang?

Friday nigth is the best?

how much for a great nigth?

Frank

Is it near RLD?
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: