Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I want to open a brothel in or around Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-07-18, 5:48 pm

CaptainAmerica
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm an American who has visited Amsterdam for nearly a decade. I want to open up an FKK style brothel with all nude women in or around Amsterdam. As a foreigner is it possible for me to invest in such a business in the Netherlands? What amount of capital would I need to open up such an establishment? I heard that Germany now allows non-Europeans to open up businesses if they invest 1 million EUR and create ten new jobs, if they remain in Germany for three years, they get permanent residency. Is there any kind of scheme like this to attract foreign business people in the Netherlands? From what I hear, this country is a better place to do business than Germany.
Re: I want to open a brothel in or around Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-07-18, 8:25 pm

slick
Of course this sounds like a great idea.

In fact, it sounds so good, that you might wonder why nobody else came up with this idea.

Maybe you should try and find out the answer to that question first, before you start investing a large sum of money........
Posted: 2005-07-18, 11:34 pm

slick
The answer (or at least part of it) IMHO:

I'd say the primary reason to go to an FKK is that they have loads of goodlooking girls providing great service at reasonable prices (duh!!).
Of course there are other reasons to go to an FKK, but take away the girls and you might just as well go to the bar around the corner....;-)

But these girls don't do it just because they are so willing to please, it's because they have to!!
If they won't take a facial for a mere 25 Euros, there are a a dozen others that will: competition between the girls and between the FKK's is fierce.....

Now compare that with the situation in Amsterdam.
What competition you have there? Girls providing mediocre service at high prices in the RLD.
Not much of a competition you might say.

So you try to start a club in or near Amsterdam and you want to find the same type of girls they have in German FKK's to make your new club a success.
Do you think you can find enough girls who are willing to:
-fuck
-suck without a condom
-french kiss
-having their pussies eaten
for only 50 Euro for half an hour??? .......

.........when they can make the same kind of money in the RLD in 15 minutes, and all they have to do there is lie on their back and spread their legs.
No girls -> no customers = no money for your club

Of course you can raise the prices. Something like this would cost about 200-250 Euro in the RLD, so let's say the price at your club would be something like 100-150 Euro.
Maybe, just maybe, you could find enough girls to fill your club.
But most of your customers, who are well aware of the prices in Germany, will go for the extra 2 hour car-ride, and go to a german FKK just across the border.
No customers -> no money to make for the girls = no girls

So you have a sort of a Catch22.
If you can find a way out of that then you have a good chance of succeeding.

I for one, hope that you do, so:

Veel geluk............:-)
Posted: 2005-07-19, 12:52 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Also,

1) Roumanians and Bulgarians can work freely in Germany but not nearly so freely in Holland

2) If the local town council decides against you, you can be closed down.

3) Lazy arsed tourists wont travel outside amsterdam

4) Organised crime. You can't open an FKK club without "permission". the Girls are too vulnerable, the pimps won't like it, the mafia won't like it. Your assests will be vulnerable. For instance, FKK World is run by Hells Angels, Frankfurt Chapter, fully affiliated. Noone messes with them. PHG it is roumoured is also mafia run. Your protection money may be very high, and thats if you can find the right people to do the deal with.

5) The weathers awful there, so no Gardens.

6) Land prices are astronomical.

7) Most of the people in Amsterdam want to get pissed and would not know how to behave in an FKK club. You will need some pretty brutal security and a damned good lawyer.

I suspect you are looking at about two million euros for the Land and about the same for the building. Then you have to push it during the expansion phase, keping the Girls there when they are being told not to by the competition (as happened when World opened)

Thats just off the top of my head though.

On the Good side, yes you can open and run a business. You don't need to bother too much how much the investment is, just as long as you have people there to run it. There are companies that will set you up.
Posted: 2005-07-19, 3:04 am

CaptainAmerica
Instead of an FKK, what about a local incall parlour, like Asmara or Vienna massage? Vienna massage is a fairly small club, how much money would be needed to open something around that size?

As far as security, I plan to have several partners, they and I are former US Marines.
Posted: 2005-07-19, 10:35 am

Jon500
.......And......Get some ex guys in from Britains 'Special Boat Squad' and you'll get no trouble.....
I'll follow up the rear...
Posted: 2005-07-19, 2:43 pm

CaptainAmerica
I am more concerned about the Dutch government than a few hoodlums at this stage. I have heard that several Amsterdam clubs are owned by foreigners. I wanted to know what the Dutch government's stance is towards foreigners who want to open businesses in the Netherlands are, Amsterdam seemed pretty safe to me, especially compared to Detroit, where I am from.
Posted: 2005-07-19, 5:35 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Mike wrote:
"For instance, FKK World is run by Hells Angels, Frankfurt Chapter, fully affiliated. Noone messes with them. PHG it is roumoured is also mafia run."

Excellent! So the odds of them closing any time soon is slim-to-none...woo hoo!

- Woof!
Posted: 2005-07-19, 7:11 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Speaking as a businessman myself, this is very interesting.

If you look at the shear size of the investment to purchase, staff and run an outfit like World, then the sums of money are truly staggering.

Bear in mind that World got a horendous slating on Hookers.nl when I reviewed the sites recently. The amount of money plugged in afterwards to make it work and pull its reputation around (amnd the tough stance with the girls) also indicates huge amounts of non-kosher money. (Usually Stock Brokers do not invest in such ventures).

The point about using US Marines to run your security is a good start, sort of, but I would suggest you have to be a little bit more selective about your Thugs.

You need security on three levels. 1) Door level - you must cooperate with the local security Firms. They are better trained than soldiers for this sort of work. they also know the turf. also if you bring your own "non-union" muscle in then you _will_ have trouble. Your guys will be like fish out of water. 2) Corporate / legal level, this is not where you deal with the local authorities (the biggest, most bent thugs) but were you do your payoffs and negotiations. The smaller your club, the less you have to worry. If you do not have the right contacts first, they will introduce themselves to you, albeit a bit late. 3) Bodyguard level. This is where you want to protect yourself, your takings and your Girls. Your marines may be OK for this, but unless they have been trained in close personal protection (or retrained) don't use them. Using people who are not local or involved is OK in one way but not OK in another. They stil need the local knowledge.

Bottom line is... never underestimate the difficulty of operating in an unfamiliar environment in competition with experienced, talented rutless people who are on their own ground. Spend loads, to keep your risk of failure down, keep your head down, start small and don't piss off the locals. Oh, and be a damned good judge of character and choose the right bedfellows. Then prey your "theme/angle" works after you risked your capital.

Nasty old business, prostitution at the business end. I love this shit :D
Posted: 2005-07-20, 1:52 am

oidar
with your business activities you serve a material Dutch economic purpose.
www.ind.nl

Even if you opened a brothel in Amsterdam, as an American you would still have to leave the Netherlands every 90 days. The government may not hunt you down, but you would not be granted residence to run a whorehouse.

Secondly, as Mike D mentioned you would need a lawyer. You would have to keep at least 100,000 euros as overhead at all times. Not to mention going to banks for loans would not be an option.

To open a place like Asmara, you would need a close to a million euros. Cash.

If you can come up with this much money, you could easily open a legit business that would allow you stay in the Netherlands forever.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: