Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
curious about the red light district
Posted: 2005-07-22, 6:40 am

jackmxyz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
im planning a trip to amsterdam for my 21st birthday and want to completely indulge in all amsterdam has to offer (yes that includes museums). just trying to plan ahead financially. i know the prices of weed and shrooms from friends who have been in the past. what i am in need of are prices of girls in the red light district. just asking for the low average and high prices.
Re: curious about the red light district
Posted: 2005-07-22, 1:16 pm

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Basic quickie (Suck & Fuck) is €50 for 15-20 minutes with a window girl in the Wallen, maybe less (€35) in Singel, but you get friendlier service and more options for €100 for 30 minutes. Try a few €50 shots and return for longer with one you got on well with. I budget for, say, 5 visits a day (2-3 hour intervals - recharge time).

Choose a favourite and return visits should get better each time - longer for your money, better service, etc.

Enjoy! Don't be put off if the first one isn't great. The fun is in trying new experiences. Chalk up any rip-offs to experience and move on.

Posted: 2005-07-23, 5:17 pm

William Smith
aaah, 5 times a day, that takes me back to my youth, now howver a more langorous approach is required (but not yet the little blue pills)

Posted: 2005-07-23, 9:23 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
My advice to a first timer is to work the Device and make a list of 4-6 top choices complete with days and times they work and locations. Then go for 100€ 1/2 hour sessions. One in the afternoon, one in the evening, so figure 200€ per day...maybe a bit more if you want to kick in a few extra for a tip. If you are more interested in quantity it's OK to go with the 50€ short sessions...I did that at first and would extend if things were going well. Now I go for fewer longer sessions.

Be sure to negotiate *everything* up front...even with girls you think have great reviews. I usually tell them "what I always ask is totally nude, touching everywhere, sucking breasts, covered suck and fuck with 2 or 3 positions. Is all of that OK with you?". Anything you leave off the list they may try to charge extra for. Although the best girls (as per the Device) generally don't play those games.

But don't just stick to your list...just use it as a starting point but then improvise depending on others you may meet along the way. Just make sure that with the random girl you get the negotiation in explicit terms before you enter the Kamer. And despite that expect about 20% of the random girls to be disappointing no matter what they say at the door.
Posted: 2005-07-24, 10:27 am

Supporting Member
Hi William,
At 57 my youth occurs for only a few days at a time every 3 months or so. Then I pack in as much memory-generating experience as I can. The little blue pills help by the evening of each day. I've got all those favourites to visit, plus recruiting for more.

Posted: 2005-07-24, 6:34 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Do they have this little holiday tune in the UK?

"He's making a list
and checking it twice
going to find out
who's naughty and nice
Santaclause is coming to town!"
Posted: 2005-07-24, 7:20 pm

William Smith
Blimey, not bad for fifty seven! I'm in my mid thirties and now choose the jacuzzi room at Park 118 as it helps my weary limbs rather than for the company of the lady that comes with it

It's all in the mind this age business

Posted: 2005-07-24, 7:44 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I agree. If she doesn't mind my age, we're in business!
Posted: 2005-07-24, 9:21 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Neurosynth wrote:

> Do they have this little holiday tune in the UK?
>
> "He's making a list
> and checking it twice
> going to find out
> who's naughty and nice
> Santaclause is coming to town!"

Which is why I'd like to be Santa Claus - he knows where all the naughty girls are.
Posted: 2005-07-25, 10:13 am

Supporting Member
I'd never heared the rhyme before, but I've memorised it now.

My current list of naughty but nice:
Tania - Bethlemsteeg
Antonia - Covered Area
Sabrina - OzA
Melanie - OzA or Barndesteeg
Angie - ? (was next door to Sabrina)

All worth many happy return visits, at 3-hour intervals, with a toke and a think and a thourough hand wash between them.

Still no substitute for the naughty but super-nice now retired Kim2, but life goes on.

Posted: 2005-07-26, 1:57 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
what I always ask is totally nude, touching everywhere, sucking breasts, covered suck and fuck with 2 or 3 positions. Is all of that OK with you?".

thats just amazing!!!!! i can only get a bit of that said, but believe me i will be practicing this!
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: