Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FAQ about the Blue-Jeans-Anne
Posted: 2005-07-23, 3:56 am

lab
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi!
Some guys said they've seen the famous Blue-Jeans-Anne in Utrecht recently. I'm excited to know that and actually planning to visit her there. Therefore I would like to heve answers for the following questions:

1. Where is Zandpad? Is it located in the city center? Can I reach it by tram or bus?
2. What's the standard price there? Also 50 Euro for 15 minutes?
3. Is she really the Blue-Jeans-Anne or just someone lookalike?
4. Does anyone know the reason why she doesn't come back to A'dam? She would still be popolar in Walltje.
5. Is she busy there in Utrecht? I mean if the customers have to wait often.
6. Is she still in blue jeans?
Re: FAQ about the Blue-Jeans-Anne
Posted: 2005-07-23, 10:56 am

Wim Admin
Heard a lot in this board about "Blue jeans Annie" - more or less a mythe, isn't she ? - if you can point me out who she is in the device - or what her address was , would make things more clear. Where many East Europeans use the name Anna , Annie is the typical Dutch variation. The only Annie in this device is the one from St Annenstraat 117 - not a regular anymore on that address -
I have no indication that some Dutch Annie arrived in Utrecht Zandpad - where the population is at least 90% East European or Latina.

From Amsterdam you can reach Zandpad : over the A2 to Utrecht , leave at Maarssenbroek and up the North ring , after some 5 km pass the first roundabout straight , at the second roundabout you enter the suburb and go right (Einsteinweg) , follow Einsteinweg (it's in the suburb) , at the third set of traffic lights you will see (on left) the Texaco tankstation , leave the road immediately right (do not pass the viaduct over the water) and you run into Zandpad stretching to the left and to the right .... , lots of cars circulating ..... price is 50 / 15-20
W.
Posted: 2005-07-23, 2:05 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Wim, you're making yourself quite a regular in my neck of the woods!
Posted: 2005-07-23, 8:52 pm

Wim Admin
But not this week Woofie - I'm out to the Alps , yodeling-up the canyons (for a break) ...
see you , Wim
Posted: 2005-07-23, 8:58 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hm - is that what they're calling it these days...?

;)
Posted: 2005-07-24, 3:00 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
Wim, as a veteran you can have missed Anne.. Corner of Bloedstraat and Gordijnensteeg but definitely female.. Not stunnning but good lookng and a bit thin.. always wore jeans. Gone about 3-4 years..

I thought she was ordinary but others seemed to have much better experiences. She was the in thing before Nina or Sabrina.

Posted: 2005-07-24, 11:52 pm

Larry
She's been gone less than a year and a half as I last saw her in March 2004. She spelled her name Anne but it was pronounced Annie. I was a bit taken with her after she didn't even count my money saying that she trusted me amd was definately not a clock watcher. If I remember right her kamer was 7B Gordijnensteeg definately right on the corner of Bloedstraat.
Posted: 2005-07-25, 12:20 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gee I guess that Anne in Blue Jeans is almost mythcial now. I saw her in two locations in the Wallen. In the middle of Gordijnsteeg, mabye #4 or 5, which is where she gained her noteriety I think. I also saw her one afternoon on the Tromp in summer 2003. She gave very friendly, good service and was fun to be around.

Someone during her heyday, Veteran Jim perhaps, compared her looks to actress Sophie Marceau http://fandesophiemarceau.free.fr/page16.html

I'm sure Anne used to have reports in The Device but I don't see any now. Perhaps she predates The Birth of The Device...
Posted: 2005-07-25, 6:47 am

gladiator 99
i remember Anne .she was very sexy. but i liked more Dolores next to her Kammer.

Any one knows where is my sweet Doloers now?

I still miss her and i just love her.

Posted: 2005-07-25, 8:46 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Was Delores Italian? I remember Anne conversing in Italian with a girl in the next kamer. Yelling was more like it, but it sounded friendly.
Posted: 2005-07-25, 10:16 pm

axxxtw Founder
Anne was never in the Device---her departure from the Wallen/Gordijnensteeg occurred before the Device was created. BTW, it was yours truly who recognized her in Utrecht, and announced it here on the MB---at least we think so, as we didn't recall anyone mentioning it previously.

We can recall a bit of consistent advice posted about her on our older message board, when she was posted about rather frequently, it was something to the effect that she wasnt always easy to get on with, one had to really click with her. Many did, but some encountered something quite different. But this is advice that can be equally applied in various degrees to any number of other ladies.

There has been an avalanche of newbie questions posted here on this board lately. Nearly all such questions are answered on the various pages comprising this site, as well as in various posts here on the message board, all of which are searchable using the search facility.

Please take advantage of those resources before posting such questions---try to show/indicate a little thoughtfulness before posting here.

Posted: 2005-07-26, 10:52 am

lab
Wim,

now you probably know what you have missed.

Anne is of Italian-Dutch origin. She looks in the eyes of Veteran Jim like Sophie Marceau. Undisputed is her "service-minded" attitude, as Sir Java (still alive?) put it.. And that's the reason why she was regarded by many as the real Queen of Holland.

Anne must have earned money to burn. So she could afford to quit in a time when guys still lined up in front of her kamer. But now she is back in Utrecht! Surprising anyway for her admirers.

Wim, you would definitely do yourself and the board community a big favor: Go to Utrecht and try to persuade her her to move to A'dam!
Posted: 2005-07-28, 9:25 pm

Wim Admin
Hi Lab,
I have quite a network at hand regarding Utrecht , no signs of (an) Annie , but I''ll keep a sharp eye on her. What I told elsewhere , newest pop up in Utrecht is Dida ex Leeuwarden ....
Cheers from the Swiss Alps. Yodelooietieee
(fuck that German keyboard)
Wim
Posted: 2005-07-28, 9:48 pm

Peter's Wife
a3xtw-

Speaking of checking the Device before posting questions, I wanted to do exactly that but I cannot access the Device. Does it have a "computer idiot" blocking mechanism? That's how I feel when I try to use it and I always give up. I'm sure you've posted this before so I apologize in advance. Do I use my regular user name and passcode or is there a double secret passcode? Perhaps you should have a section specifically for idiots like me in the drop down menu.

I wanted to use it to check out Sabrina. I think she sees couples and I might indulge if we can get rid of our well-meaning family and friends long enough to escape to the RLD during our upcoming visit. Would like to check out onLa Vie En Proost too.

P.W.
Posted: 2005-07-28, 10:43 pm

SunLover
I have the same issue with the device, although I can access
it from some PC's and not from others.

SunLover
Posted: 2005-07-28, 11:27 pm

Peter's Wife
I've been told in a PM from another board member that I must sign up separately. I was probably told this a dozen times by a3xtw. No wonder we are a tiresome group. Apparently, I need to find an mb with an Idiot's Guide to the RLD. Luckily I have more talent in bed than I do on a computer!

P.W.
Possibly Anne's location in Utrecht
Posted: 2005-07-29, 1:11 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim and others scouring the Zandpad in search of the mythical Anne, according to another NL website that shall remain nameless I think she might be at Zandpad 128-2. At least there's a description of someone who sounds like her and has a similar name. When I saw her on the Gordijnsteeg she was working nights, but when I saw her on the Tromp it was in the afternoon so I don't know when she might work in Utrecht.
Posted: 2005-07-29, 8:40 am

lab
P. W.

You are not alone. I have the same problem. I've tried to use different computers in my office to get the access, but in vain. But this problem will be solved when I stay in a hotel and use their internet access.
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: