Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Top 10 girls in Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-07-23, 11:22 pm

etanche
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Your opinion guys

Last edited by etanche on 2005-07-25, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Top 20 girls in Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-07-24, 12:43 am

DrDank
just go to the device, it is pretty much all there for your perusal.

Da Dr

Posted: 2005-07-24, 1:38 am

smurf
anna(covered area) daytimes, second maker on the left as you enter. maybe biggest tits in the rld...great girl, very friendly and really affectionate(with me anyway), great performance everytime, she is a board favourite.

sarah(same kamer as anna) but nights, young, fantasy body....beautifull tities, long blonde hair. she is also polish like anna, really nice girl as far as personality/attitude. one of the hottest body and looks wise in the rld. has tattoo going down one arm.

sabrina(performance not so much looks, oza 120 right side of oza hers is the first of 2 windows next to each other, starts late afternoon works throughout the night)

tamara(singel) weekdays daytimes starts at around 11 and works till around 6. left side of oude newiestraat towards the church end, her window is the middle of three windows. has her name tag when she is working. blonde, tan, late 30s/early 40s, huge tits.....great performance, nice girl.

stella, dutch,on dolle or sint annenstraat 120 dolle thursdays daytimes, and sint annenstraat 120 fri-sunday. huge and I mean huge enhanced tits....tats on both arms...great body...pretty face, playboy material....pamela anderson clone but more extreme version..if you can believe that.
a few bad reports but I was very happy with her.......not the most passionate but its worth it just to see her naked and if you pay 100 euro you will leave a very happy man....

not 20...thats too much for me to list, I havent even been with 20 girls in the wallen!!!

and in any case, to do a top 20 a person would have to have been with well over 100 girls....for it to be objective.

one last point...to me, a top anything is a ltitle pointless, I say this because it depends so much on personall chemistry and taste, its really hard to say. however, girls like anna and sabrina are very safe bets, in as much as they do their best for everyone it would seem..regardless of what they pay.
Re: Top 20 girls in Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-07-24, 5:08 pm

freakpa
sabrina(performance not so much looks, oza 120 right side of oza hers is the first of 2 windows next to each other, starts late afternoon works throughout the night)

I half agree. Sabrina's performance is incredible - but I think she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. I chose her by just looking - before I had any idea that she was so incredible. She is very tall, thin, and has long blonde hair. I could not imagine how one could improve on her looks. I have never experienced anything better in the whole country and I think the only reason to go to someone else is if Sabrina is not available.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: