Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip to RLD Next week
Posted: 2005-07-24, 10:13 pm

nhughes100
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm heading to the rdl for the 2nd time on Tuesday for 3 days. First time around had a bad experience with a clock watcher but decided to give it another chance and luckily met Lisa, a blonde, busty, tall Dutch girl who was really friendly and had a great time with her, went back the next night and it was even better. She's found about 2 streets from the Bulldog bar, dont know the name of the street. I'd like to know if she's still there? One Lisa kinda matches her on the device but I'm not sure. As for this trip my plan is to arrive on Tuesday afternoon and get a quickie in before getting a few drinks and then back out for Lisa that night. The next day I'd like to try an african, asian and lisa again. Then get a quickie in before I fly home on Thursday. I'd like some recommendations for quickies and some nice african and asian girls. I'm also curious about a tv so would appreciate some pointers. Finally what is the story with the two girls who dress up as nurses and are in the same window, I was tempted the last time but something told me i'd be ripped off? I'd like to try two girls. As for the quickies Im bringing plenty of money so they dont have to be that quick. Great site, looking forward to a return trip.

Ps are there any swinger type saunas near the RLD or anything publicly swinger? I'm also curious about gay saunas, what is the modus operandi for them, can one just go for a look or is it assumed you're looking for something more?
Re: Trip to RLD Next week
Posted: 2005-07-24, 11:22 pm

Boaby
ReTV/TS
Use the search function to the left and you'll get just about all the info you need but also just ask the "girls" on Bloedstraat etc (again use the search) they'll be happy to assuage all your curiosity, amongst other things. Also some reviews in the device now for TS.
Re the nurses
First impressions were right, apparently they are notorious rip-offs.
Posted: 2005-07-25, 12:24 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I usually stay at the Winston on Warmoesstraat and have noted that up the street there are a fair number of gay bars based on the rainbow flags they fly. So if you are in the RLD you can check that out just a couple of blocks away.
Posted: 2005-07-25, 1:45 am

Zack
Yes, I used to go to Amsterdam with a gay friend, and he always like going to The Cock Ring, which is around there. Never been there myself.
Have fun.
Zack
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: