Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Dea Of www.0638080885.com
Posted: 2005-07-29, 4:19 am

holiediver
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Was in Amsterdam again last week. Wanted to see my fav gal (in the 3rd kamer on the left from Stoof along Stoofsteeg). But she was on holiday. :( Was initially disappointed. But later event more than made up for the disappointment.

Enter www.0638080885.com. Was taken by Dea's beautiful body and smile. And the short description of herself and her services on the website made my head spin! Called the agency. Spoke with a guy named Mark. A really nice, friendly and helpful dude. Dea came fully recommended. With almost a money back guarantee! Booked her for 2 hours.

She was to arrive at 4pm. At exactly one minute after 4pm, there was a knock on the door of my room at the Kras. Door opened. A tall slim bodied blonde, elegantly dressed in a black long sleeve top and a black skirt with a smile as sweet as candy stood in front of a disbelieved me! She was, if not better, than the pics I clicked on at the website. A nervous "hi" was all that I managed to utter and she broke into this infectous giggle, sensing my anxiety, perhaps. I invited her in and she gave me a peck on my cheek and came in.

Asked her to sit down. "Would you mind some champagne?" asked a now more relaxed me. She nodded. Opened up a bottle and poured her a glass. She took a sip. We exchange notes on what we respectively do for a living. Exchanged jokes. she's got a good sense of humour, this gal. She was tall. A good 5'8" with a heavenly what, a 36c-26-36 or 34C-24-34 bod? And with the 3 incher heel she was wearing, she towered above me! Haha...

She was an intelligent gal too, being a graduate. Spoke fluent English (she's from Lithuania). Loves fast cars (especially Ferraris but she dislikes Porsches) and car racing! I did my best to convince her that Porsches are better and more reliable cars (on and off the track) than the Ferraris but I don't think I succeeded that much! After three quarter of the bottle was emptied and almost an hour of relaxed conversations on topics ranging from Ferraris and Porsches to the bombing in Egypt, lingeries, museums etc between us, I excused myself to the bathroom.

When I came out from the bathroom I had a pleasant surprise!:-))) There she was, in all her glory, almost fully undressed, lying in bed with a naughty look in her eyes smiling ear to ear!!! The white bra barely managed to contain her full mount which are in fact bigger than they look when she was fully dressed! And that white panty! I stumbled to the bed with an instant full erection! The action started with lots of deep french kissing. Followed by a very enthusiastic, and audio filled, oral without cap. I responded with a full course of cuninlingus. And ultimately, a multi position intercourse which must have ranked as one of my best ever! Finished the session with a full blown CIM.

We showered. Had a 10 minute "cooling off" conversation while finishing the champagne. And we said goodbye after paying and tipping her.

Dea - worthy of every Euro she asks for!
Re: Dea Of www.0638080885.com
Posted: 2005-07-29, 4:53 am

PARAQUAT
Thanks so much for reposting.
Posted: 2005-07-29, 4:59 am

fatboy1Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Great! Thanks for the link.
Posted: 2005-07-29, 7:26 am

Peter's Wife
Checked out the link. Dea is seriously hot. I wonder if she sees couples...?

Peter's wife
Posted: 2005-07-29, 9:14 am

holiediver
"Couples" is listed in as part of her services on the website. But I did not ask her personally whether she does.

IMHO, she's a great looker, great sexual partner and a great company.
Posted: 2005-07-29, 12:47 pm

Jon500
Great post!

What are the general rates per hour?
Posted: 2005-07-29, 9:37 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
website says 450 euro for 2 hours. 500 for outcall
 [ 7 posts ]