Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: first timer....
Posted: 2005-08-03, 5:57 am

losfor
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well, if you are a first timer to RLD that is one thing. IF you are first timer to sex wow! Anyhow, definitly try more than one if you have enough money. The suggestions are nice. But just browse for a while. Find what you like and make sure you tell her what you want and how long. 100 Euros will give u 30 minutes. If you will come fast. Maybe the second time, just do 15 minutes for 50 euro. Its fun to experience it on your own. I went with the advice of the board once in Sabrina. The one thing i will say, is i didn't fill as dirty afterwards. But i enjoyed the other girls that i had no idea who they were. But i tended too fill a little dirty afterwards. That is just me and my guitly nature. Take in the advice, stay away from the girls that look about 19-22 and extra trendy. Unless you have a good feeling. Especially the rave girls, or the girls that come out of the kamer to talk to you. Although, i've had a good experience with that too. I was naive my first few times, but i had a great time without knowing anything the first 5 times. The first bad time was with 2 at once, late at night when i was drunk and they were coming out of their kamer, cause they were desparate and wanted some money. Well they ripped me off, but i did have a little fun. And i've never had more fun getting ripped off. So just do what u feel is the right thing for you!
Posted: 2005-08-03, 8:29 pm

the_dazed_guy
Quote:
Well, if you are a first timer to RLD that is one thing. IF you are first timer to sex wow!

why wow? there is a first time for everyone and everything..............
mine is now... :)
Posted: 2005-08-03, 8:48 pm

I have never been with Sabrina in my previous 4 visits to Amsterdam but to be fair i only started on this site prior to my last visit. On my last visit i never saw her working over the course of my visit but i think that was more a case of bad luck I am due to return next month so i will hopefully be paying my visit to her then. Going on these reports she sounds like a safe bet but i would also recommend a personal favourite of mine who is Anna of Poland. You can find her in the covered area and there are plenty of favourable reports on her in the device. She probably has the biggest tits in Amsterdam but her attitude and personality are second to none. She is so friendly and takes her time with you. My first visit to her was just fantastic and i had been with about 8 or 9 girls before her both on that trip and trip prior to that. I can't recommend her enough
Posted: 2005-08-04, 11:02 am

amsterdamnewb
dazed_guy, do you mind if i ask how old you are....im in the same boat as you....when are you headed to the dam
Posted: 2005-08-04, 7:35 pm

stuarty1873Supporting Member
Supporting Member
dazed guy a thai girl might be a good option, havent had a bad experience in the red light dist with a thai girl in about 6 or 7 visits
Posted: 2005-08-04, 9:32 pm

the_dazed_guy
can someone confirm the kamer of iris? it says Dollebegijnensteeg - 4th on left facing Canal......................does that make it 3-2 on the map?
Posted: 2005-08-18, 6:41 pm

twisel
I would think about this carefully if I were you.... you could just goto amsterdam... have a smoke, a drink, full massage and releif, nice an relaxed even get the odd BJ or two.... There's plenty of fun to be had in amsterdam without the actual sex.

But there's a whale of a difference between what your talking about and being in a relationship... for starters without a Johnny is soo much nicer... and with someone you know it'll be more relaxed and therefore so much better. I've slept with enough women and to be honest I can't remember half of them, but I still remember that first explosion after an hour or so!!

You won't get anything like the same experiance in a kamer of course if your going to just "get it out of the way" then give serious consideration to the GFE idea.... it may be worth the difference, and therefore worth the extra money...

Find a nice girl and get it out the way before you goto dam.... then u could really have a good time there!! well thats my advice anyway!
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: