Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
is this site only for men?? i wanna some good pussy too!!
Posted: 2005-07-30, 1:19 am

sexylatinahaze
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
i guess i should have read more before registering or mayb i should've waited on puffing but anyways i'm here (on site) wish i was there now!! i am trying to get any info or suggestions for my trip such as #! can females also buy some ass?? or is it typically personal preferences?? i've already read about romina & i'd give her a good latin work over with my fav strappon. besides getting some action from both sexes (hopefully) i am going ultimately for the primo stuff i saw on cableshow of cannibis cup. so guys cum'on & help this girl out so i can make my first trip an absolute BLAST into sheer pleasure & multiple orgasms.
thanks & please cum again
Re: is this site only for men?? i wanna some good pussy too!
Posted: 2005-07-30, 11:25 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey! Get in line! ;)

You might randomly find some women who do this, but you're easiest/best bet is to use the call-in services or privés. I believe most will have some who double-dip, so to speak, so after a while you should have quite a range of choices.

Otherwise read the discussions and check out the posts of Peter's Wife, calicouple and of course Bonnie&Clyde to guide you (if you click on the names, you'll see a profile where you can read all their posts). There are a few rld women who will fit your bill..

- Woof!
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: