Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Claudia, Bethlemsteeg, 3 years ago ?
Posted: 2005-07-31, 10:14 am

angus1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can anyone remember Claudia who worked in one of the windows in Bethlemsteeg maybe 3-4 years ago ?
She was a Dutch girl, very tall about 187cm, slim and very attractive with a nice relaxed professional attitude.
I am sure if you ever did visit her you would remember her.
I would like to know where she is now

Angus
Re: Claudia, Bethlemsteeg, 3 years ago ?
Posted: 2005-08-02, 6:19 pm

josh65
She had a plan to open a gym in Miami with her saved money. Boy, when I walked behind her upstairs, I would get a hard on watching that beautiful ass wiggling in front of me. Some sessions were great. Would be cool to do her again some time...
Re: Claudia, Bethlemsteeg, 3 years ago ?
Posted: 2005-08-04, 7:48 pm

squelchy
Hi,
I visited Claudia many times and totally agree with you Josh, what a fine ass she had. Always polite and pleasant, never rushed you and I always had a great time. Last time I saw her she told me she was off to America the next week, so I presume she is there now. What a pity. A star in amongst all the dross in the Wallen. Hope she comes back sometime so I can stroke her back again which she used to love while she was giving you a blow Job.

P.S. anyone know where Helen about the same age as Claudia, also Dutch about 5'6 and blonde and talked with an american accent go to?. Havent seen her for about three years as well.

Claudia, come back all is forgiven!
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: