Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 27 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
someone gave a BBBJ in the RLD
Posted: 2005-08-01, 7:57 pm

Ambrose7
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys fresh back from my trip which i have to say was both good and bad, ill post all about it later,

there is one thing that has got me concerned, it is playing havoc with my mental state,
i visited one girl who sucked with out a condom, i didnt ask for this, i had no idea she was going to do this, i didnt pay extra for it, i gave her my normal 60e when they ask for 50e.

she just starting to suck, with out even asking if i want condom or not, this has got me very worried about my health, she did use a condom when we fucked but still thats not the point

her kramer is the last one on the left just before you enter the covered area at sexy land, she is about 5"6, blonde hair just past her sholders, she has a very definded jaw line, she normally wears a black swim wear top and bottoms, she was there on thurs, fri, sat pretty much all day,

im going to get a hiv test done, ive got no open wounds on my penis and she didnt appear to have blood in her mouth, ive got pretty much everything crossed that im clear,
Re: someone gave a BBBJ in the RLD
Posted: 2005-08-01, 8:23 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Personally: If I found bbbj in the Wallen and didn't pay extra for it, I would be counting my lucky stars and rejoicing! I certainly wouldn't panic about it! Chill out man...It's just a blow job. It's not like you fucked her without a condom, is it?

I don't think this is normal service for the Wallen, much less all of NL, is it? I usually have to travel south of the border, to the Deutsche FKKs to find bbbj as a standard feature of the 50E session.
Posted: 2005-08-01, 8:27 pm

uberchef
Welcome back.

Obviously can't help you with your zonder condom issue, but hell man, when she started bobbin' on your nob without protection, you maybe should have told her to throw one on? I encourage you to get tested. Apparently though, the HIV virus won't show up in your blood stream for about a month; I know its difficult to live in that limbo of uncertainty, but a doctor would recommend you don't have sex with anyone until your test comes though. I'm sure it will be negative. Other common STD symptoms sometimes make themselves painfully obvious within 10 days, I understand, but for the most part, can be cured with modern meds.

Regardless, knowing the carnal nature of most of the posters here on Ignatz, I hereby predict several future posts inquiring as to the precise kamer location of this bird!

Some here like to live....dangerously.

Good luck mate, and if you've got the motivation I'm sure people would enjoy reading a trip report with some other aspects of your trip to the Dam.

~uber.
Posted: 2005-08-01, 8:33 pm

Ambrose7
ill put together a trip report in the next couple of days, im a preminal worrier and this all happened on the first day so i was getting in a bit of a stateabout it for the rest of the trip, the only way around it was to smoke as much as possible :p ill up date about it all in my report.
Posted: 2005-08-01, 9:25 pm

uberchef
I hear you loud and clear Ambrose, I too am completely manic when it comes to worrying about such things. I know from experience too though, that the relieving effect of being given a clear bill of health from a doctor can make all the difference in the world, even if indeed, there was nothing wrong with you from the beginning.

That said, the mind has a truly a powerful influence upon your body.

~chef
Posted: 2005-08-01, 10:15 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Uberchef, that piece was written in very good UK slang. I am sure you are an anglophile at heart. I wonder where it all comes from.

To the point, if you read http://www.abouthealth.com/t_topicX.htm?topic=29 the implication is, that there is not enough hiv virus in saliva to infect you, but there is enogh in the penis to infect her if she has an open wound in the mouth.

IF its mouth to mouth, then you ar OK becaus the mouth can become infected, but does not infect.

In other words, if the info posted on the net is to be believed, you can infect her, but not likely the other way around.

Chil. You havent got it.

Now, on to find this bird.
more Info - relax
Posted: 2005-08-01, 10:33 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Try http://www.avert.org/orlsx.htm

Suggests HIV positive couples are performing oral sex and not transmitting it in San Francisco.

Read thoroughly. The documented fact seems to be that the risk is all her's and even that is pretty damned small.
Posted: 2005-08-01, 11:03 pm

uberchef
Ha! I don't know Mike, to tell you the truth, perhaps watching MP's Search for the Holy Grail one too many times? Let it be said, Withnail and I (which I watched again over the weekend with friends) has a trove of hilarious Anglo-expressions and quotes. What a great flick that is.

I have this strange ability to soak up whatever the local dialect is like, wherever I am. When I hang out with my friends from India, for some reason unbeknownst to me, I find my speech inflected with that sing-songy, Indian lilt, and then I stop, and catch myself and say, wow, when did you start speaking Hindi?

Many of my expressions I've picked up from friends around the globe and they stick with me, which is a great form of cultural souvenir, and of course a great compliment to those who have tudored me in such cool lingo :)

Cheers Mike, to your scientific sentiments (I'm sure the original poster will sleep a bit easier tonight) and yes indeed, on to find that bird! Ambrose, where exactly in the Wallen did you find such a tart!?!?!?
Posted: 2005-08-01, 11:18 pm

Ambrose7
ill document it all in my post, but for now ill try to explain the location as well as possible,

ok, say your going up the tight ally way, with the bulldog and cannal behind you, you get to the end of the ally and you either go left to the other two walk ways, straight on to the entrance to the strip bar, (sorry ive forgotten the name, la viva femme or somthing) and the covered area, or you can go right towards the church,

ok go straight on towards the covered area, along that small walkway you have a few windows on your left, the window with the girl in question is at the very end, its the last one on the left just before you go up the little drop curb and turn right in to the covered bit.

If its of any interest, i was speaking to Anna from Polland (shes with out doubt the queen of the RLD) about her and she said that the womens window belongs to the same ppl as the girls in the corevered area, but she was unaware that she was operating the bbbj.

trip report to follow.
Posted: 2005-08-01, 11:40 pm

uberchef
Quite a detailed map you've drawn friend, and for sure, it won't be hard for anyone to find the XXX that marks the spot!

Tot ziens~
Uber.

ps. Using the Device, it seems perhaps your girl was Tania? She's on Bethemsteeg and also listed as occupying the last kamer on the left before the Covered area. Polski?
Posted: 2005-08-02, 2:14 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Tania (Polish) is a little minx, short black hair in a black bikini. I saw her last in the middle of Bethlehemsteeg, not at the end. To be totally honest, I saw her last doggie style, completely lifted up in the air and screaming so loud that the girl next door was laughing at us, but your milage may vary!

Weasel

Posted: 2005-08-02, 5:37 am

uncovered
Great report, dude, but a few burning questions remain:

1. Does she also DFK?
2. Does she allow DATY?
3. Would she allow you to cum in her mouth?

For the record, I have gotten BBBJ, DATY, fingers in the pussy (I love to squeeze that G-spot!) and fine DFK from a tall, drop-dead gorgeous black Brazilian girl, about 4 months ago, in Olde Kennesteeg I think it was the kamer with the litlle heart with arms and legs in the window. She is not cheap--200 for all of the above menu items, including great, spirited fucking in all three positions! I don't remember her name (was thoroughly stoned at the time!) Not a clock watcher, she is as close to a 10 in appearance I've ever seen! And a joy to chat with, fuck, and spray down her gorgeous face with cum! She is the ONLY true GFE I have EVER found in the windows! Anyone know her?
Posted: 2005-08-02, 6:28 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"i visited one girl who sucked with out a condom...her kramer is the last one on the left just before you enter the covered area at sexy land"

Kim2's old spot...
Posted: 2005-08-02, 8:07 am

Neptune
Ambrose,

You cetainly don't need to worry about HIV. It's almost impossible to get the virus from oral contact, and certainly not from one encounter. Significant amounts of the shit would have to enter your bloodstream, so unless you already had an open sore or a recent penis piercing - forget it! Think about it. Why don't lesbians ever get HIV? Cause you can't get it from oral!

A more realistic possibility is that you might get a bladder/urethra infection, which would require antibiotics from a doctor. This is mostly a non-VD general bacterial infection, but could in some cases be chlamydia or gonnorhea - also treatable. This will have symptoms in weeks (or if it's VD, in days) so it will usually be obvious. Of course, you can get tested easily for this with or without symptoms. Relax please.

Neptune
Posted: 2005-08-02, 1:12 pm

informer
Brazilian Girl is Nicole & I have also received such GFE experience (although not cum on face, but great anal). She is a true fkk of the wallen. Anybody seen her recently ??
Posted: 2005-08-02, 4:42 pm

Ambrose7
one thing that alarmed me and made me think of HIV is that i developed a cold, now ive checked the internet and they say its 2 weeks later you get a cold,

i felt mine coming after 1 day, after thinking about it , i think my cold might have had somthing to do with walking 10miles and not eating anything that day, only 4hours sleep that night and walking in the pooring cold rain for 3hours!

well i hope it has
Posted: 2005-08-02, 5:55 pm

Wim Admin
Quote:
im going to get a hiv test done, ive got no open wounds on my penis and she didnt appear to have blood in her mouth, ive got pretty much everything crossed that im clear

shit , "she didn't appear to have blood in her mouth" , what are we talking about Ambrosius
(LOL)
I have never seen a girl in the Wallen with blood in her mouth , not even the curly black haired Trans Sylvanian Dracula-types
This said and quoted I can even assume that she had a condom in mouth , wrapped it over like these girls can (here in Amsterdam) and you didn't have the slightest notion .....

Now you are going to tell me that I must not think that you are a cookie ..... , right ?
W.

BTW , I like the uncovered suck
Posted: 2005-08-02, 6:00 pm

Ambrose7
a cookie? sorry im not sure i know what you mean?
Posted: 2005-08-02, 6:13 pm

uncovered
Ah, yes--well, the cum-on-face with Nicole was a bit of an accident, but she was surely a very good sport about it!

BTW, I will be making one of my bi-annual trips to the Dam this week--does anyone have any fresh intel on any other GFEs in the RLD? In the past, I have found the Thai girls nearly always reliable for nice DFK. Are there any that anyone can currently recommend for reliable DFK and/ or BBBJ?
Posted: 2005-08-02, 6:29 pm

Wim Admin
Uncovered
Nicole is not often around at Oudekennis 5-2 , she lives in Brazil !!
I recently several times saw another dark type in that kamer - this girl was recently posted in this device as Anna (dark).

If you want DFK / bbbj my best suggestion is Club Bianca , negotiate and give it a try at 150 Euro's an hour. Another choice is Singelarea , Oude Nieuwstraat , Gloria , Marcella , you get to know them , not my choice.

Sorry Ambrose ,
are you sure she didn't (mouth) flip over that condom .....

W.
 [ 27 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: