Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Freaky !!!
Posted: 2005-08-03, 3:21 pm

angus1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Guys

I am new to this site (Wish I had found it long ago ) but I have visited the Far Out A`dam on many occassions, and I will be again in 2 weeks time.

I love all the different girls, but my thing is for exceptionally tall babes or total midgets, shorties or dwarfs, how freaky is that ? Is it only me ?

I have found quite a few nice tall ladies, but never any REALLY small ones. Does anyone know of any in or near A`dam ?

On a trip to Naples once I found one such gorgeous little honey, her name was Gina she was about 3`6" ( 1.07cm ) a bit like a circus midget but with a very nice slim, sexy figure.
I spent 2 nights with her, which then cost me the equivalent of about 400euro, it was unbelievable being able to lift and play with this tiny sex kitten in any position you can think of. I am not that tall myself but she had to stand on a box to give me a BJ.
Believe me I have returned there on several occassions but I have never found her again, one of the other girls said that she had gone to the Netherlands, I don`t know if this is true.

Any talk to you guys later or when I return from my trip to A`dam

Angus
Re: Freaky !!!
Posted: 2005-08-03, 4:54 pm

Ambrose7
there was a tiny tiny italian to the left of cafe remember the last time i was there,
Posted: 2005-08-03, 8:42 pm

angus1
Hi Ambrose

Where is cafe remember ?
Is it near Sexy Land ?
Posted: 2005-08-04, 5:40 pm

uberchef
Extremely strange coincidence, but as I'm strolling home from the office yesterday amidst the 95 degree heat here in NYC, I see this tiny little girl with two Yorkshire terriers, fumbling with her keys at the front door of her apartment.

She must have been 4' tall or thereabouts, and was wearing a sleeveless shirt that said "Italy" across the chest! She had dirty blonde hair, and looked....well....rather dwarfish in her facial features. Not my cup of tea, but hey, I'm only reporting a sighting.

Wouldn't that be the strangest cooincidence if your Naples girl moved to NYC and set up shop around the corner from my apartment?

~chef.
Posted: 2005-08-04, 10:50 pm

angus1
Gina had black hair, but I suppose your "little" siting could have dyed hers.

If I thought for one moment that it was her I would be on my way to the Big Apple, so in the mean time I am still searching for a mini-lady I can pick up and play with.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: