Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My April visit; Is it really August already?
Posted: 2005-08-12, 7:20 pm

trichome
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This report is for a trip I took in April but never got around to writing about. I’m due for another trip soon.

Take two stressed guys in need of a holiday, add ten days in Amsterdam with no responsibilities or schedules, throw in ample cash to spend as a garnish and you have the recipe for an April vacation, sex n drugs style. We arrived on Friday and after a short rest in our hotel room, I decided to take a tour of the RLD. I was happy to see my Thai friend Lak smiling in her window wearing a cute little dress as usual. She seemed happy to see me and we headed up to her room, her reminding me as always, not to hit my head on the low ceiling as I ascended the staircase. We gave each other a hug and proceeded to undress. I sprang immediately to attention as soon as I hugged her. I asked Lak for kisses and got them. After an energetic fuck I kissed her breasts and her belly as she lay on her back. As I worked my way towards her vulva, I looked up and asked “Can I touch?”. “Yes” she whispered, looking down at me and smiling. I touched and licked and she moaned in a very convincing fashion. After a few minutes of licking she says “Come in me” and pulls me back on top of her. We fuck with abandon and my feet start to twitch as I reach orgasm. The half hour passed quickly. She promised to give me one of her incredible massages on her next visit. I don't usually DATY in the RLD but something just came over me and I went with it.
Heading back to the hotel with a smile on my face, I stop into the Greenhouse for something to puff and settle on the Nepal Shoe a strong black hash that doesn’t disappoint.
Saturday consists of winding up back in the RLD after a good breakfast and wandering into the Old Church for some of their Royal Cream, a hash that I always find pleasing. My friend and I go for a tour. As I turn onto Monnikenstraat I notice the ultrathin and ultrapretty Jessica standing in her window. I say goodbye to my buddy who is heading off to his favourite haunt Park 118. Jessica invites me in. She is listed on the device as being half Moroccan and half Dutch but she tells me that she is actually half Brasilian and half Dutch, an exotic blend if I’ve ever seen one. I ask if she remembers me from my last visit and she calls me by my name which floors me. We undress, she slides a condom on my still flaccid member and then commences to perform some intense fellatio as my penis swells in her mouth. I look down and marvel at how slender this girl is and how tiny yet desirable her breasts are. This girl makes me hot. We switch to doggie and I hold her tiny, perfect ass in my hands as she slides my cock into her pussy. She is very warm and very snug. I push slowly until I am in to the hilt. I rub my hands over her petite frame as I penetrate her from behind. I had forgotten how dark her inner pussy lips were and watch with amazement as they cling to my cock with each stroke. We switch to missionary for the finale and she smiles at me as my telltale feet start to twitch on me. As we clean up I tell her that I’m here for ten days and will see her again. I suspect that she already knows I will. I rarely got to fuck women this sweet when I was twenty and to be able to dip into one at the age of fifty is an indescribable delight.
Sunday it’s off to Jaahrbeurs in Utrecht for the record and CD convention. It’s a sea of music dealers located behind a sea of toy and card dealers located behind and ocean of antique dealers. I’d never seen such a huge array of merchandise in my life. Though I still collect LPs, I avoid the vinyl because I don’t want to wind up carrying a couple of hundred LPs back to Canada with me. After three hours I have barely looked at each dealer’s table and have gathered about 20 CDs and a few DVDs that I can’t get at home. I could have spent a fortune but showed great restraint. As a reward for my good behaviour, I head over to the Pijp once we get back to Amsterdam.
My buddy is heading off to see his friend Marika at the Park 118 again. We walk along together and I survey the windows. I have a yen for thin girls and nothing is striking my fancy. Suddenly my eyes connect with a slender dark-haired lady in a white bikini. She smiles at me and has that friendly, reassuring twinkle in her eye that I always look for. Her name is Maria. She is from Italy and does not speak English very well. She says it is 50 Euros. I never go for the basic fifteen minute option; I prefer a relaxed encounter and always go for the half hour. I hand her 100 Euros and she starts giggling and jumping up and down. She starts with her hands, slides a condom onto me and then moves on to oral. She looks at me as she sucks my cock. It looks great. It feels better. Cowgirl follows and finally missionary to finish off the session. I kick my feet again with delight and soon head back to the hotel with a smile on my face.
It’s Monday afternoon and the RLD is dead. I mean really dead. I wander over to the Singel but there is nothing approaching slender over there. I wander back to the main area and there is Sabrina, very tall and very slender. She has been in her window all morning and things are very quiet. She is much taller than I am used to, in fact much taller than myself. I’ve seen her many times but never approached her for this reason. What the fuck. I approach her and she opens her door and invites me in. “America” she says. “No, Canada” I reply. We go upstairs to her room and she tells me the menu. I opt for the half hour with positions. Sabrina apologizes for not being able to give very good head. She has a cold. If that was bad head, then I’ve certainly got to catch this girl on a good day. We switch to doggy style and I can’t believe what I’m seeing, my cock going into this long blonde tattooed pretzel of a girl with her ass in the air and a whole lot of legs tucked underneath. I felt like a little smurf fucking a beautiful amazon. It was delightful. Sabrina rules.
I head to the Dolphins for a recovery smoke and a brew and am happy to see that they are selling pot again. I congratulate the girl at the bar and ask for a Heineken. She then informs me that they had to give up their liquor license to get the smoke license back. Damn.
Tuesday it’s raining but this is Amsterdam after all. I know that Jessica isn’t working today because she’s taking a driving test. I wander around and not much catches my fancy. I try to find Maria again in the Pijp. Her curtain always seems to be closed. My buddy wanders back to the hotel from the Park 118 and sees me sitting there. He tells me that he just walked through the Pijp and Maria is free but fuck it. It’s gonna be a night of Heinekens, hashish, some steak house and maybe one of those funny chocolate bars from the Greenhouse that melt in your mouth and then in your brain. I do all of that and hit the sack. I wake up to be pee a few hours later and I am so stoned that I can hardly stand up. Those chocolate bars are killer.
Wednesday arrives along with the realization that I didn’t get laid yesterday. I’d like to see Jessica again but it’s her day off. I settle on one of her neighbours another Dutch girl named Selena. She is petite and slender (of course) with dark hair. She is very friendly and I have no complaints but there was nothing that memorable to note either. Just some good fucking and sucking and I was on my way.
Thursday it was bacon and eggs and Jessica for breakfast. She passed her drivers test and was very happy about it. We start fucking and that annoying Crazy Frog ringtone commercial comes over her TV. We both start laughing. I like Jessica. She is a very down to earth person.
That evening I see Lak back in her window. She is turned around doing something but the girls that work around her know that I like to visit her. They call her and she turns around and smiles when she sees me. She leads me upstairs, once again reminding me not to hit my head on the low ceiling. Lak has a cold and doesn’t kiss tonight. I kissed her a few nights earlier when she was more communicable judging from the cold that I have now that I'm back. Actually it was a small price to pay. I’d risk a cold anytime to spend time with this girl. She gives me the terrific massage that she promised me, working me over from the base of my skull to the backs of my ankles. We move on to the sucking and fucking and it’s fine but I can tell that she’s not feeling great. I finish quickly and then curl up to her on the bed. We are just lying there talking when one of the other girls comes knocking at the door. I can’t understand what she’s saying but Lak takes a 50 euro note from her and holds it up to the light. Then she asks me to look at it and there we are both standing there bare-assed holding this note up to the blacklight to determine if it was real. I smile and wave at the other girl who is smiling from the doorway. We determine that the 50 was bogus and off she goes to give someone else the sendoff I would imagine.
Friday started off with Jessica. It ended with me going by Lak’s window that night but not seeing her there. The girl who had the fake 50 sees me and taps on her window. I walk over and she says “You wanted to see her?” pointing to where Lak usually is. “Yes” I answer. “She won’t be in tonight or tomorrow but she should be back on Sunday”. “Thanks” I smile. I’m impressed by the camaraderie of these girls sometimes. In fact I’m impressed with what nice people a lot of them turn out to be once they get comfortable with you. I didn’t see Lak the rest of the trip. I made sure to check again on Sunday night but none of those windows were open. I kept missing Maria on those days too. Fortunately Jessica was easy to find on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I was making a pig of myself but hey, I was going home soon and I had to reinforce the memory. We don’t have an RLD in Canada. We have John Schools. When I told Sabrina about John Schools, where both hookers and their clients are sent to classes to teach them that prostitution is exploitative and wrong she laughed out loud. “Maybe I could teach them something” she said. I’m sure that she could.
I’m just wondering about a lady that I didn’t see this time around. I usually visit a thirty-something Dutch lady named Iris. Slender, bright-eyed and friendly she was located six months to a year ago on Oude Kennisteg. She was in the second window on the right if you are coming across the bridge from the old church. Her window is now occupied by a heavyset blonde lady who looks like she specializes in kicking ass. Not really what I was looking for this trip. Iris was the first lady that I ever spent time with in the RLD. That was three or four years ago. Last September she did me huge favour and went into overtime when I was having some erectile difficulties. “You’re not getting out of here that easy” she said when I tried to leave. She then proved to me that I really COULD do it. What a gal.
As we all know, mileage can vary dramatically in the RLD. I have had some excellent experiences over the past few years and some very forgettable ones as well. My advice to newcomers is that if you treat the ladies with the respect they deserve, they are usually happy to see you come back and a second visit usually proves to be more enjoyable than the first. The girls like dealing with a known quantity as much as we do. You're bound to hit the odd klunker along the way (like the beautiful African girl who kept spitting as she was giving me head-ugh) but it's all just part of the experience. You find out quite quickly who is worth going back to.
Re: My April visit; Is it really August already?
Posted: 2005-08-13, 5:25 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bravo. Well worth the wait! Reminds me that I need to spend the time to add a few tardy reports myself.

Weasel

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: