Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
VOTE !!! AMS OR DR
Posted: 2005-08-17, 2:23 am

JohnnyGuilder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has anyone been to both places. I've been to the Dam several times. I'm planning an early October get a way. Airfare is the same to both locations for me so I'm not sure if I should expand my mongering horizons or go to Old faithful. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Re: VOTE !!! AMS OR DR
Posted: 2005-08-17, 12:49 pm

Dave
Search for posts from the author Frans Hals. He has mutliple reports on the Dominican Republic.
Re: VOTE !!! AMS OR DR
Posted: 2005-08-17, 3:45 pm

420 Power Kat
A very tough question for alot of us,, go back to Euro venues or seek out the 3rd World locations like Central and South America,, Thailand, Phillipines, Cambodia, etc..

Have you ever been to Central America? If not,, you surely should take time to visit. One caveat,, I would not expect it to be anything close to the European experience.. I have been to Costa Rica twice this year, heading back in two weeks, and can tell you that you must find other things to do during the day to justify spending any lengthy amounts of time there. There are plenty of daytime massage spots (In CR) but eventually you will get tired of dealing with the innercity bario and want to take a break.. Ecotourism is a great option,, if you like that kind of stuff.

One of the advantages of Central American women is that they do tend to want to spend more time with you,,, May make for a great local travel guide.. From my memory,, even Frans Hals spoke alot of this kind of GFE.

October is a great time to visit Amsterdam,,nice weather, less tourists, and cheaper hotels.
Central America is on their swing season and will surely be less expensive in all regards once you get there. If you want a real change of venue while in Europe,, head to Prague or the German FKK/Sauna clubs. You will not be dissappointed AND you can find Central and South American girls at alot of the FKK clubs.

You ask for a vote,, if everything were equal(including travel time),, I would take the European venues in a heartbeat! (except thailand :-)

my .02 colones,, Euros,, Pesos,Baht..etc

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: