Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Wonderful Amsterdam...
Posted: 2005-08-17, 2:37 pm

alexis
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello everyone.My name is Alex and i come from Greece.I was in Amsterdam during August(2-8).The city is magic,so many good things all together in one city!!The most things there are fabulus.I could die there:)I am 26 years old,i work in a factory(In Greece).From the first step in Amsterdam something changed inside me.My heart was ticking a little bit strange,i was nervous,curius and jealous(explain later why).I entered a coffeeshop,asked for the menu at deales corner,bought some of the famous white widow,rolled up a joint and everything dissapeared!!!!!!!!! I started talking with the other customer of the coffeeshop,in a few words i was Amsterdized!!!!!!!!!!!
I became too social. :)
I saw many things during my vacations like red light district,van gohn museum,madame tussaud,anne franks house,dam square,sex museum,hash museum,torture museum etc.I smoked a lot there because in my country smoking pot is a crime(damn stupid laws!!!!).Anyway if anyone is new around here and is looking this site(like i did) for information about Amsterdam to visit i ensure him that things here are not exactly as they said or wrote. Amsterdam is like wonderland,everything can happen,what you dream and what you don't.From my heart i want to thanks everybody who helped with the things they wrote here in forum and i had the best vacations in my life!!Where??????? In AMSTERDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMSTERDIZED EVERYBODY!!!!!IT'S GOOD!!!!! xxx
Alexis
Re: Wonderful Amsterdam...
Posted: 2005-08-17, 8:38 pm

Roland Power Kat
Hi Alex,
I am glad that you had a great time in Amsterdam. It is truly a remarkable city. I was in Crete last year and it was very very nice but in a different way. Can't wait to go back though. Regards. Roland
Posted: 2005-08-17, 10:15 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Alexis,

Your post brought a smile to my face. I've been going to Amsterdam for 31 years and it's still magic.
Posted: 2005-08-17, 11:52 pm

eddie69
Alexis you are so right. I have been going to amsterdam for 28 years now and I still count the minutes until my next trip Enjoy Ed
Posted: 2005-08-18, 1:15 am

luther vandross
Y'all are preaching to the choir. It is a special place. Everybody digs Amsterdam!(sorry block)

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: