Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
time to play the game...
Posted: 2005-08-17, 10:21 pm

fallen_buddha
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ok as we all know this jolly fatman returns to heaven on friday, so its time to play my favorite game, which coffeeshop and which lady will be visited first. as a prize i will offer a pack of smoking blue and a book of filter tips. As some have posted Carla is M.I.A. so who will fill the void? And some of you know my smoking habits, and the area i am staying in is the martelaarsgracht. So any suggestions or guesses for the first coffeeshop and the first smoke? and it could be any coffeeshop as i arrive at noon, well i guess nes opens a bit later so they are right out.

peace -fb

Last edited by fallen_buddha on 2005-08-18, 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: time to play the game...
Posted: 2005-08-17, 10:36 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I suppose you could give us an unbiased report on Sabrina after sharing a spliff with her or maybe head down to Oude Kennisteeg and verify the attributes of Nicole.

Whoever and wherever you choose, have a great time and let us know what happened.

the dogs
Posted: 2005-08-18, 12:48 am

420 Power Kat
Have fun FB,, just make sure to grab a stool that has a back:-) AND watch out for people crawling out of large ditch's in the street. Do you have any plans to visit Alkmaar? If so make sure and stop in at De Brug and send my regards to the staff...

Super Silver Haze was awesome as usuall from the Greenhouse Centrum,, something about the aroma of the smoke that is just unbelievably juicy (and consistant).. I know that your gonna smoke till you drop OR the other Ignatzmice drop in front of you! Maybe Withnail can keep up but take it easy on Wim!

You have the best smoking local tourguide in Amsterdam at your disposal,, Have fun stomping down the Tromp,, please try hard not to throw anyone in the canal :-)

Posted: 2005-08-18, 2:07 am

Bonnie&ClydeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I think you will be very happy with the current selection. I'm sure by now you know what you like and how great it is to return to a favorite but its also great fun to discover someone new. I have a few suggestions. My all time favorite Sara from Albania, incredible energetic sex. Also the funny sexy Sara from Italy. Also Clydes two new favorites,Joelle, daytime on Tromp and Raphaella on Oude Kennissteeg, first kamer on left coming from Cafe Pleinzicht. Girls, girls, girls. How wonderful does that sound. Lucky you, poor me. Have a great time and if you do go with either Sara tell them we said hello and we miss them.
Bonnie
Posted: 2005-08-20, 10:59 pm

fallen_buddha
the first coffeeshop was rokerij on singel, where a really mediocre kali mist was procured but, after being toild to take off my hat, i went around the corner to siberie where me first toke was mexican haze, very nice. the first girl was Carla, big fucking surprise there huh?

peace -fb

Posted: 2005-08-20, 11:31 pm

Wim Admin
Hi jolly Buddha ,
Carla just returned from holidays , back on the base - where has she been ?
and : enjoy ! (no problem)
Wim
Posted: 2005-08-21, 12:08 pm

ignatbandit
I remember when I shagged her last, this giant rubber dildo on the bed kept falling into the trough that we were making! Does she hang that up now or does it still stay on the bed?

I hope that hasn't been up anyone's butt!
Posted: 2005-08-21, 7:58 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Happy trails Buddha, and please say hello to Nina for me.

Doog
Pepto
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: