Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Coby's Update
Posted: 2005-08-20, 1:28 am

ksrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Dropped by Coby's a couple of times last week - bad news was I missed Wendy's return (my all-time Coby's favorite) by a few days. She should be working there again now. The good news was discovering Sonya, who says she is from Norway. Not a Nordic blond but she is very cute and friendly with great natural boobs (I was really sure they would be enhanced at that size but they weren't).

For those who don't know Coby's , it's the best value for money in Amsterdam in my book. A basic half-hour session is only 50E and typically includes DFK and DATY. Sonya started with the usual nice BJ once we were undressed, then I stretched her out on the bed and rolled her over to kiss and fondle her whole body. As I got to her neck, she rolled over and began passionate DFK with no prompting from me. Yowsa. Some nice DATY followed, then vigorous sex where she suggested different positions until we finished.

Sonya is also friendly and sweet to hang out with after the main event, just chatting and laughing and kissing like high schoolers cheating in Mom and Dad's bed. I asked about threesomes - she said her colleague Selma is her favorite but I couldn't make my schedule match theirs. As I was leaving I also saw a tall Dutch blond named Lisa with a sweet face and medium build. Unfortunately Lisa wasn't around when I went back so I had a fun second session with Sonya alone.

Today punters should be able to find Wendy and Sonya there together - that would be an awesome threesome. Take the #1 tram to Surinameplein, then walk a half-block south on Harlemermeerstraat. Coby's is #42 on your right.

Enjoy!
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: