Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The 50-100 Euro Question
Posted: 2005-08-20, 5:48 pm

snowballz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys, So this question has been asked before but time passes & new ideas replace old ideas, so here it is, on the subject of token gifts/gestures for the RLD girls: Any new ideas on small gifts/tokens to see that SPECIAL-SMILE that says I know I work the RLD but I'm a real-person, too.

Yeah, I heard about the candy, panties, earrings, hats, and stuff like that. Since I currently live in the States, I believe that stuff that says New York might be appreciated. Of course, I'd have to actually go to NY to get this stuff, and I don't plan to do that before October. I also burned some music years ago, as a gift, but it's sort-of an unknown when it's given/received.

And I also agree with one of the other postings that said tips up-front does not really gaurantee better service unless you're a repeat customer & you know eachother, etc.

A couple winning things I offered in the past includes back-body massages before my service, and leaving/returning with a warm drink of their choice during the colder winter months... Trust me guys, it paid off bigtime... Regards
Re: The 50-100 Euro Question
Posted: 2005-08-20, 9:47 pm

peter craig
Great idea mate...I try to stock up with items from the below link...if it looks like the lady is up for it I bring it out as a gift...you should see their faces light up...there are other types, but like perfumes,some remain always popular
check out the below link

http://www.hist.uib.no/antikk/eftertid/euro/euro08.jpg
Re: The 50-100 Euro Question
Posted: 2005-08-21, 11:11 pm

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks peter craig!

Between this one and your answer about the street dealers, you've had me laughing all weekend.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: