Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
some quick observations on the dam
Posted: 2005-08-20, 10:55 pm

fallen_buddha
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
wow, this is the second time i have booked trip and something huge was happening in town. i speak of sail. a shit load of ships, and sailors, god damn the wallen has been jumping. those who wrote and said Carla was gone, and those who gave me ideas for substitutes, it was for naught, she returned thursday night, i saw her yesterday. the most mind bending items thus far have come from the grey area, L.A.X. is a monster and the grey haze iceolator, holy shit i dropped a nice chunk of it on the floor after a few hits and really didnt care its got me so waaaaaysted. been partying with withnail, ate at cafe de klos this evening. delicious. to all of you guys not here i m smoking a bowl in your honor as i type this, live from internet coffeeshop freeworld. fuck i am really stoned!!! so instead of rambling, i will sign off foir now.

peace -fb

Last edited by fallen_buddha on 2005-08-22, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: some wuick observations on the dam
Posted: 2005-08-20, 11:52 pm

Wim Admin
Hi Buddha, get on board of one of the Russian ships , where you can buy this very typical and mighty beautiful very tall Russian officer cap ....
Posted: 2005-08-21, 12:56 am

bigblackturkey
Hey buddha:

Sounds like you having fun, leave some though for those of us arriving a liitle later. What are your plans for Mon and Tue? Let me know if you would like to get together for irie times.
Posted: 2005-08-21, 1:43 am

ignatbandit
fallen_buddha, I read this post before seeing your name and had no idea it was you! It is not your usual prose, you must be very stoned!

But seemingly having a great time!

Shag and smoke that town out for us!
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: