Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Fun4two Help/Advice
Posted: 2005-08-31, 7:13 pm

Mature-Irish-Couple
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi All,
We are very much seeking advice/reports on the scene in fun4two on Sunday nights. We are a couple from Ireland who already have a post here but have not received as many replies as hoped. The male is 50 and the femme is 43. We are about to plan our journey to Amsterdam and would really appreciate all the help and advice. Its our first time so we are a little nervous but nevertheless very excited at all the prospects!

Many thanks,

Sincerely,

J & P Ireland

Posted: 2005-08-31, 8:14 pm

MikeH
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
J & P

Hello, we are a married couple mid 40's and live in the US and vacation in Amsterdam each year.

We make a point of going to Fun4two on Sunday nightsw every time we go. It is a really classy place though I will say the folks on hte website are a little OTT as far as dressing up. You should wear something you would wear on a evening out at a club or resturant. Teh only thing i would say is don't wear something that will get too hot because it is close quarters and it gets a littel warm before everyone changes into something sexy for the evening.

I think you will like it, my wife and I had never been before on our first time. but after we were ther for a little while it felt very natural. there is no pressure, no singel guys following you around everywhere you go hoping to have sex with your wife. Instead it is a very easy going and nobody forces anything.

you can do what you like with or without others involved, you can watch be watched, share yourself with others, whatever you feel comfortable with.

it is a bit far from Amsterdam and we stay at a local hotel called 'Hotel by the Bridge" (I think) in a town called Moordrecht.

I would have thought that a couple from Houston Tx would have replied to your questions, I see them post here quite often and they also enjoy fun4two and stay at the bridge in Moordrecht.

Anyway, I hope I have helped in some way and if you would like you can email us separate from this message board at myfuelie@aol.com if you have any specific questions.

My vote would be for you to go we really belive you will enjoy it.

enjoy
Mike & Helen
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: