Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Favourites in the Singel
Posted: 2005-09-05, 9:19 pm

Hi all,

Returning in a few weeks time and staying in a hotel near the Singel. On my last visit to Amsterdam, i had a walk round the Singel RLD and enjoyed the atmosphere and settings of the place but never visited any of the ladies there (no reason behind this). I have been looking on the device at ratings of girls in this area and have one or two in mind but my question is this - does anyone have any favourites out there in the Singel that they care to recommend and give some details on? What you guys reckon?
Re: Favourites in the Singel
Posted: 2005-09-05, 10:06 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
i alwaysstick to the main drag , i find the windows by the oude kerk,/janstratt to have more attractive girls ,your tall blondes etc but i have been ripped off there (€50 for a fuck and suck)then €25 to take the top off and €25 to feel this has happened twice but never on actherburgwal
like yourself i have walked round the singel but didnt see anything special, i have still to find the r/l around albert cuypstratt, so if any one knows were it is let me know
Posted: 2005-09-06, 7:48 pm

madeyes
Pijp: windaes are mainly on Ruysdaelkade, that's the west end of Albert Cuyp Straat. Alternatively walk to the east of the Rijksmuseum and head south.

Singel is funny, sometimes there are some really attractive women, other times it's slim pickings.

Posted: 2005-09-06, 10:08 pm

peter craig
Belinda....by far the best working woman in any rld......high but in my opinion justified praise!
Posted: 2005-09-07, 12:31 pm

cupidstunt
Alway's go thai my friend, or even filipino - much better service, as long as it's not Yat.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: