Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Stop over in amsterdam
Posted: 2005-09-07, 8:27 pm

malaka
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi!
I was making a stop over in Schiphol Airport so... Why not to spend some few hours in the RLD?
(11th agoust) I meet the city centre in a previous trip, (but not this great forum full of vicious people like us), so I went directly to the city centre...

I was crazy to meet Sabrina!!! But dammm... she was not in her cabin during the short 3h I had to have a walk; "In den Lichtenkooi" and many other were hanging the letter "Tee uhr" so I think that I was very unlucky going in a time where there were not all the girls (from 15 to 18pm).

In any case I had a walk all over the Walljets streets to see the girls. The best was on the narrow streets near to Oedenerk Church.

There I found ¿Sarah? *I will update when I get her name*
She was in the 3rd - 4th cabin on the left in Tromppetsteg, entering from the channel.
She's a cute smily girl from Genht... 1.75, beautiful green eyes, nice chat, kind of model, 24 years I think. She does ok, is very proffessional and knows to make you feel good, but for me it was so expensive one hour... not worthed that time.. She's very nice byt misses to be more tender and sweet.. but I think she's a very good girl for a regular service.

After being with her I was still not satisfied and went to try luck In den Lichtenkooi... but nothing. Fortunately up street, (in cabin 48 or 51, in Oz. Acterburgwal) there was a new, tall girl. She was wearing a mini-skirt and a blouse whit a tie.. (and a wipp! that I didn't realized till I told her I would came in!). She gave me just a while to deciede or go away so I get in.

Her name is Elizabeth, and must be arround 27, 1.75m, blonde with glasses.. I think she was english, but she could be also ducht, I'm not sure. She took me inside of a room with more SM toys and clothes... she offered me golden shower (she said she's very good - anyone to confirm?) or other plays, but I just took a bit of wipping and sex (90 eu). She really knows how to do, is very dominant and morbid... she made me finish in doggy stile hugging her tits wich was great.
I'm thinking of visiting her in my nex trip, but could be dangerous for my wallet (+sabrina)!

Tell me if you heard about this girls! I didn't found them in the Device!

Hugs,
Malaka
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: