Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
40% of all window girls are . . . . .
Posted: 2005-09-30, 4:26 pm

windowshopping
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
40% of all the window girls in the Dam are now supposedly TS/TV/TG !!
I read this somewhere a while ago & have heard it before but just cannot believe or accept it as being anywhere near the true facts.
Of the 505 windows we, 3 fairly regular visiters & I, reckon about only 20/25 or 5% total, max.

We believe this is part of a conspiracy to put newbies/us off the Dam.
If people who hadn't been before, so therefore had no own been there opinion on this, heard this & thought this was true, it could well put then off from going at all.

This propaganda must be exposed as a myth so to save the Dam from going broke.
Or could this peddled rumour actually help us the "enjoyers" by keeping the place from being swamped 7 days a week from masses of new enjoyers?

What do you think as a ballpart rough figure in numbers or % ?

"save our dam"
Re: 40% of all window girls are . . . . .
Posted: 2005-09-30, 5:23 pm

freakfunk
Hiya, good post, i completely agree, it's rediculous to say 40% or more are trannies, your lucky if it's between 1-5%. Bangkok on the other hand, lol!
Posted: 2005-09-30, 8:03 pm

gezellig
It's an interesting point though. I and a large crowd really dug this chick on Gordensteeg (sp) / Bloedstraat earlier this week. Looked like natural knockers to me and with no tell tale 'bulge', Adam's apple, great big flapping hands or anything. But given the location and some of her neighbours, couldn't bring myself to approach. I imagine it's bad form to ask if they are/were a bloke plus not conducive to a good session if they are indeed all-female so didn't bother. If they enforced the blue light thing then that'd be a start for your stats plus it would get females in the 'wrong' locations more trade.
Posted: 2005-09-30, 8:56 pm

windowshopping
i heard in BKK the ladies & "counterfeit cunts" if you pardon the expression, don't mix where as in the Dam it is a bit of a jumble up in places, except for say s"T"reet aka bleogstraat where it's obvious there's a clear recurring theme going on.

but 1% = 5 while 5%= 25 which is what we reckon.

Much prefer to think about the statistic of the 50% blonde-tanned-toned-eastern european girls working in the dam though !!
That's a thought to get you up early.

But the question remains who put out such a ridculas stat ? & why ??
Posted: 2005-09-30, 9:36 pm

ThailandMan
In BKK, there are a lot more Ladyboys yes. They have there own bars and clubs etc.

For the unexpereniced, you may wander into the wrong bar but when you notice they are all ott beautiful and there the same height as you! you do start to wonder. Thing with Ladyboys is, is there proper professionals and there parents have spent $$$$$$ to make money back.
They can now have new hips, fake vaginas and have custom made throats so no adams apple. It only costs £1000/$1800 dollars over there for the lot too.

Why you have to careful in BKK.

Posted: 2005-10-01, 3:34 am

Boaby
40% trannies, AWAY AND FUCK YERSELS, guys that's 2 trannies to every 3 genetic girls, I think we would have noticed. I love trannies and some of them are difficult to spot especially if they've had the snip but come on fer Christ’s sake a false fanny is a false fanny. There are some very fem transexuals in AMS but you have to go looking for them.
Posted: 2005-10-01, 4:07 am

oidar
It's only the asian girls that you might not be able to tell by looking at them in the window. Many asian men have high cheek bones that give them a femine appearence. Most white or black men would require alot of facial surgery for it not to be obvious that they were once men.

There is a sexy post op ts that works one of the last windows on the Stoof. I was fucking him/her doggy when I realized. The muscles on her back, and the lack of fat around her hips is what gave it away. I still was not sure until I saw all the veins on her legs. In daylight I would have been able to tell.

I still busted a nut. I guess Im just a sick fuck also.

Posted: 2005-10-01, 4:57 am

Peter's Wife
I have a pussy and sincerely believe (rightly or wrongly) that this makes me a pussy expert. Trust me, 98% of the pussy you see is authentic and not manufactured.

P.W.
Posted: 2005-10-01, 5:18 am

Bonnie&ClydeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I would be willing to bet that I have been with more woman in the rld district than you and I could not claim that 98% are real pussy's. I have been with nearly 100 woman in Amsterdam. You could be right, but with the turnover there, who can say from day to day. Besides Nina, who else have you been with? What is the basis of your claim?
Clyde
Posted: 2005-10-01, 1:03 pm

clostro Power Kat
Yes Oidar, i've been with her too but i knew before she was a postop, it was a very strange session. Anyway, i think most of the asian girls working night on the right side of Stoof coming from OZA are postop trannies.
Clostro
Posted: 2005-10-01, 5:07 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
to avoid confusion when i visit can any one name the streets/locations of the t/v pre ops thanks
Posted: 2005-10-03, 4:42 pm

albany
TS=Transsexual
TV=Transvestite
TG= WTF???

Have I missed something? Thought I had seen it all!
Posted: 2005-10-03, 4:54 pm

Boaby
TG = Transgendered
Seems to be the preferred term amongst the tranny community.
Posted: 2005-10-03, 5:04 pm

albany
Thanks for the explanation.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: