Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Swinging trip - 6th - 9th Jan 2006 - anyone want to meet up?
Posted: 2005-12-14, 1:34 am

Wan King
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

Im heading over to the Dam on Fri 6th Jan , to spend the weekend in the swingers clubs and hopefully do some swinging. It is my second Amsterdam swingers trip, I was there last Feb and had a blast. I have also been mongering in the Dam dozens of times over the last 15 years, although I dont plan to do any window girls in the RLD this time because I feel they are bad value.

Agenda is the Following :

Fri 6th Jan : Candy Club from about 10 pm. I know its more of an open sex Brothel but I like it anyway. Apparently some proper swingers go there on Fridays, as well as a good selection of working girls.

Sat : Hope to hit the Showboat at 8 pm, and stay till 4 or 5 am. I will take public transport there, and get a cab back . I will spend sat afternoon lazing around the RLD, might have a joint or two/ few beers.

Sunday : I will either go the afternoon session at Showboat / or maybe the Paradise club. I might also go back to the Candy club for the Sunday night gang bang at 8 pm.

Monday : I might take a spin to the Hague for a few hours, before my flight home.

If anyone wants to meet up PM me,

cheers

Fred
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: